Guide for LMFers and Mods (Some)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No didn’t even make that, EO5 I had to look it up, as it was to many years ago.
You've said in earlier drunken/psychotic ramblings that you were in for 17 years. 17 years and not even a full screw? You dogshit, waffling prick. Fcuk me, even in your internet fantasies you're a mediocre cnut.
You were a tedious bullshitter during your McCraven username days and you're no better now. You bellend.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
You've said in earlier drunken/psychotic ramblings that you were in for 17 years. 17 years and not even a full screw? You dogshit, waffling prick. Fcuk me, even in your internet fantasies you're a mediocre cnut.
You were a tedious bullshitter during your McCraven username days and you're no better now. You bellend.

He's Mcraven? Are you sure?

Fair play. The phenomenal amount of walting may be a giveaway.
Heres one of MacRaven's posts, note the use of "Maurice's boys"

Not a chance, didn't leave my billit for dangerous shooting jobs like that, quite happy in the opps room environment.
Besides which it was Gazetted in 1984, no where near those sorts of life threatening stunts, one of Maurice's boys.
Now that should rattle a few cages here and there.

NSP

LE
View attachment 461913
Hi everybody, Robme is back.
1st Thank you those who know me and emailed me, yep we know that some mods, especially the’Bear-Trap’ variety, got miffed and threw a second ban at me given the humiliation of the lead weight the resulting fallout of the ‘pathetic’ attempts set in place in the first instance a mong of a stunt. Him a mod as well, says a lot about the quality of our mods.
Now and given that their are some right dullards, abusing this site, I have found a handy guide to the rank structure as it pertains to those LMFers who try and make out they actually served (You know who you are are Capt Cur Von Wankstain).
So, in explanation, View attachment 461913those mods, would like you to think they are well off to the left, top row, but aside from the 2 CO’s who most defo were if only because they set Arrse up in the first place, actually barely made top row right. I believe that at Sandhurst there are cadets with no actual ranks so to speak. Thems our mods in the main.
Now bottom row, lists those ranks who do all the actual work of the BRITISH Army. From left to right those represent the greasy pole which everybody aspires to, it’s a bit like not every officer not having a baton in their nap sack, so not every backbone of the Army can make RSM. However unlike the top row, even staying as a buckshee Tom for your service makes you more,of a man than some of the duffers, who abused their way onto the top row, by virtue of which ever public school they went to. I met to many officers who thought Toms were there own private servants, made me wonder just how they managed to get through Sandhurst. Including dullards in the RCT, who thought it ok to use Toms to muck out their wives horses
image.jpg

NSP

LE
From left to right those represent the greasy pole which everybody aspires to,
Sliding down it rather than scrambling up it, presumably...?

OneTenner

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I'll just leave this here...

Robme started a new conversation with you at Army Rumour Service.
So wrong but par for the course

So an individual member of the FTA? The FTA Membership Packages, Features And Benefits nope, not available
Individual membership of RHA? RHA Membership - The Road Haulage Association nope, not available

Unless of course you mean the RHS? Become a member of the RHS / RHS Gardening

Or are you saying they created a one-off, special, under the wire membership for you because you're so special (needs?) that road haulage could not happen in this country without your skills?

What qualification do you claim to have to be able to join ICE?

Do you remember this bit of wibbling?
So can a person become a single member of the RHA or FTA?
Yep in my case, as the HGV Route Manager for CCC, I joined both, as County Councils dont have their own fleet of HGVs, and I was the only person in CCC using them I must have been a single member. The membership fee was the same in both cases as a SME concern but join I did (I didn't pay the Fee, CCC did). The FTA were so pleased with my output, they made me Deputy Director of the Eastern Region for 2008/9 (it may well have been a different year). My claim to fame, Alconbury Truck Stop is still in operation because of the work that I did to stop it closing, although it did close for a short while.
To be a member of ICE (Institution of Civil Engineers), you have to have an engineering degree, which I obtained part-time over 5 years, and thus I became a M[ember]ICE
I know fook all about Gardening, except that is a nice place to bury LMFers of which you are the single most dumb-arse LMFer i have ever corresponded with.
Just because you dont have aspirations, you shouldn't assume that everybody else is a bovine as you are

Feel free to critique....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads