Guide dog banned from restaurant.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by box-of-frogs, Dec 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why didn't the dizzy git wait for the cops to turn up? I'd have loved to see the owners face when they informed him HE was breaking the law.

2. Good job it wasn't a far eastern eating emporium, otherwise they would have had the dog in the next pot

3. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Making them distinguishable from the UK populace as whole solely by virtue of their wagging tails.......

4. And they never put their paw in their pocket 8O

5. I wonder if they have a problem serving their customers overpriced beer and wine?

6. I like the 'no dogs except guide dogs' signs on motorway petrol station doors.
    If they are blind then what are they doing driving to a petrol station (its not like someone is going to send a blind person into the shop while they fill up are they?), and how are they supposed to read the sign? If they can't read it and it isn't done in braille then they won't know that they are being discriminated against anyway. (obviously just need the counter staff to know the blind can go into the shop with the dog, but to phone for the old bill if the dog attempts to drive for them.)
    I've often fancied putting on dark glasses and taking the dog into a petrol station from the car just to see what the reaction is. Just got to get the hound a little doggy Hi-vis vest.

7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Like the Septic drive-thru cash-points with braille on the keys?

8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Funny that isnt it? no problem selling booze to the infidel, or whoring it up in the local brothel. But woa betide you if you have a dog.

9. I take it that no booze is served and all women are checked so that they are with husbands,brothers etc. Do they keep a pile of stones by the toilet so that you can wipe your arrse with the requisite 13 and to stone to death any gay couples that might want a curry. Just in case of course, don't want to offend their precious sensibilitys.

10. Damn you you beat me to it :twisted:

On a more serious note lets hope the blind chappie makes a formal complaint to The Bill and Trading Standards.

11. Got a problem with guide dogs? Easily solved: