GUI Unicom prints

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by DesktopCommando, Jun 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How when reading user mail in Unicom do you print on to laser printer or open the pdf screen ?

2. 2 ways to do it. First you can get your SA to set up your printer if you have one on the unicom system or, you can redirect the mail to your DII account and print from there. Tried it on friday and it worked.

3. Using Land CSSR, but probally the same, how do you redirect the mail to another mail address ?

4. Sri about delay but have to earn beer tokens every so often. Not used GUI but! here goes. Open powerpoint. Select F8 on screen to read mail. select decimal point (full stop) on screen. this will give you access to list to forward to. Search for your address and forward. Sounds simple, it should be!!!!

5. Sri about delay but have to earn beer tokens every so often. Not used GUI but! here goes. Open powerpoint. Select F8 on screen to read mail. select decimal point (full stop) on screen. this will give you access to list to forward to. Search for your address and forward. Sounds simple, it should be!!!!

6. can I setup my unicom mail to always forward automaticly to my Land Acct ?