• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

guff

CQMS said:
I suggest you discuss this with the ACIO and not some random bloke on the internet, it is their job.
will do wen i pop in next :) an i will also ask which qualification out of my results spelt fudge will get me into one of those flying tanks 8)

I see.

I believe, if I am not mistaken, you mispelt...is it not Tetrarch?

If that is the case, and apologies if not I would have infact heard of this as you say.

leon1986 said:
CQMS said:
I suggest you discuss this with the ACIO and not some random bloke on the internet, it is their job.
will do wen i pop in next :) an i will also ask which qualification out of my results spelt fudge will get me into one of those flying tanks 8)
They disbanded the flying tank squadron years ago so you can,t Google RAC independent Para squadron, Cyclops squadron RTR, Tetrach light tank, and Airspeed Hamlicar and you will learn all about flying tanks

Latest Threads