Guests, start joining!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CGS, Feb 6, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

You may be sitting at home in front of your PC.

You may be on an Op somewhere and using one of the WELCOME teminals for 5 mins of light relief.

You may even be in a large HQ, abusing that last remaining standalone machine or the IGS (like me)

Regardless of this, register and contribute.

Remember, Your ARRSE Needs You!

2. Are people not involved with the armed forces welcome to join?

Is there a particular criteria that has to be reached?

What are member's feelings towards non-military ie Civvies joining in?

3. Go ahead and register Izzy.

While Arrse is fairly unique on the open web,being composed of mainly Regular/Reserve/Ex-Forces and Wives/Girlfriends of , there isn't a restricted policy, except, that at this time, we would prefer members to be over 18.

At the end of the day, Arrse exists for the forces(A) but, that doesn't mean that civilian guests shouldn't be a part of it. After all, civilians pay our wages :) Many civilians maintain a healthy interest in the Armed Forces, even if they have no inclination to be a part therein

Of course, the powers that be, may disagree........ :)

4. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

As above, anyone with a genuine interest in army issues is welcome to play a part and contribute. If you are not used to the somewhat dry sense of humour found in military life, then I would suggest the NAAFI is not for the faint of heart, but otherwise "fill your boots" as we would otherwise say.

5. mmm where's that Chianti? ;D

6. Nothing would give me greater joy than to register, but every time I send my details, and await a reply for my Log On password, there is no response.  ??? Is this because I have a hotmail address? Or am I just being a bit of a biff and not reading the instructions correctly?

7. That would be a reason..............

8. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

You can join with a hotmail account, I did it so that can't be the reason.

email admin@arrse.co.uk if you are having difficulties registering telling us what the problem is and how far you got in the process.

9. OK if you insist  :eek:

10. oi just did...

love the site, pass it on to everyone I know in the Armed Forces; and outside for that matter.

Keep up the good work!

;D

I'll just sit back and enjoy..... :p

11. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Welcome on board. Mine's a pint of Stella.  ;D

12. 2000th member

do i get a prize

Total Members: 2000
    Newest Member: majorclanger

13. Welcome...you get to ring the bell in the NAAFI bar!

[​IMG]

14. I came, I saw, I concurred.   And found where the NAAFI was without having to ask.

15. Welcome and congratulations!
    Seconds out..your round..ding ding!  ;D