Guests at Sandhurst Pass out

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ex_1GG, Apr 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pal of mine has a son passing out in July on a TA Commision as a medic, he is then deploying out to Afghan. He asked me to find out how many guests would be able to be there on Pass out? I recall that I was allowed 4 guests at my Pass Out(not as a Rupert). What's the current limi?. Appreciate the help.
  2. His son will be told prior to the date
  3. Thanks, he is coming from HK with his new wife and his Ex wife and her new partner will also want to attend, hence the query.
  4. In 2009 it was 7, but the guests of one member of my platoon turned up in a reasonably full minibus.
  5. The most recent TACC JI states that you can invite an unlimited number to the parade but only two to the lunch. The TA courses are only 60-90 strong so there is plenty of space for guests at the parade.
  6. For the TA PQO course there is plenty of room to attend the parade. However, you will only be guaranteed 2 places (in addition to the officer passing out) at the lunch, but generally speaking there is a bit of flex on this and I've known up to 6 guests to be at the lunch. It depends on the size of the course and who does/doesn't bring guests. In the Summer those not attending the lunch generally have a nice picnic by the lake (subject to the British weather).