Guess whos politician of the year?

Did you see his sycophantic dribble? He'd like to "give it to Gordon Brown next year"... I'm sure he would!
:hump: :pukel:

I think it's hilarious that:

a) Labour honestly believe that Mandelson will be their saviour, despite the fact that he's probably the only politician universally despised by people of all political creeds.

b) Labour, and others, believe that being a 'sharp political operator' and a 'brilliant politician' is a good thing. It's like touting somebody as a 'brilliant salesman'. It certainly doesn't make you want to buy from them...

We must learn to love Big Brother…

Not a mention of Vince Cable anywhere. If there has been any politician whos been on top of the economic problems and succeeded in asked all the right awkward questions then its him. Don't like the mans politics but his integrity seems excellent

Adonis winning Minister of the year. Yep he seems to have taken the moribund transport dept and made them actually do some work.

No sign of Aintworth appearing for an award :)

The fact that this Machiavellian character, twice resigned from office for impropriety, has been given yet another 'honour' by the higher establishment speaks volumes about the standard of our current leadership.

The Free Dictionary said:
honour US, honor [ˈɒnə]
n
1. personal integrity; allegiance to moral principles...
P.S. Is that the 'dead hand of government' on Boris's shoulder in the photo?

Set of fcuking back-slapping self congratulating barstards, the lot of them. :x
I'd like to line them all up against a wall and let rip with a bren gun.
Why a bren? Because I'm feeling nostalgic.

Annie get your gun, Annie get your gun, Annie get your gun...

Hawk7814 said:
Did you see his sycophantic dribble? He'd like to "give it to Gordon Brown next year"... I'm sure he would!
:hump: :pukel:
The Dark Lord Mandelsonofabitch aka he who shall not be named is already giving it to Brown hence his meteoric rise in the Ministry of Magic. (hand vom)

We are currently lacking in a suitable Harry Potter - I am just not sure that Cameron is up to the gig.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king..... hang on the one eyed man is already king! that ain't gonna work.

Anyway to be a politician you need to be a snake, old Mandy is the biggest snake of all, so it follows he is the best politician. You forget this award is worked with reverse logic. If a politician is good then his days are numbered, he may end up telling the truth!! so he would never get a vote from his colleagues.....

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
It was all going rather well until I saw they'd awarded something to whorecretin. That's it, game over.

Mutual wnaking society is all it is!

Sadly, by the criteria that politicians seem to think important Lord Mandemort actually is the best.

Which might explain my increasing mood-swings and chronic Tourettes.

INTERCESSOR1 said:
I AM A WINDOW LICKER
There we go corrected it for you.

Mandleson will see this as a thumbs up for his new propaganda post and we can expect to see more BS spin coming from his orifice in the next few weeks

Mr_Deputy said:
I have tried to read thsi article. My eyes have burned our rather than read it. I liked the A Darling quote "everything was going well until I arrived at No. 11"

But what I can't see is why is Boris there? I quite like him but cant see why he was there - no mention I can see.
I rather think that Boris is the Editor of the Spectator, and possibly the one giving out the prizes, heavens knows why Baron Rumba got it.

INTERCESSOR1 said:
I'm fronting SCROOGE against H.M. the Queen's disgusting SLOTH.
You try to put a smile on H.M. the Queen's face & she has you beaten to death in a police cell & locked up under the Acute Mental Health Act.
Are you all supporting the Queen's covert DEFIANCE against Heaven?
I know that she patron's the Devil's SLOTH BINS & you've made it clear you need some need to see through the Devil's cack just a tad longer before you give the Devil's Mafia TESTICULAR LEAD POISONING.
This Kingdom's enemy is a WIMP trying to turn to dust.
MERCY PUTS THE MAFIA-RUINED STATE OUT OF ITS' MISERY NICE & SLOW - BECAUSE THE MAFIA-RUINED STATE CAN ONLY BACKSTAB.
Expect me to be trying to put any kind of smile on H.M. the Queen's face after her own assault against Justice?
You've ruined any hope of Liverpool Retail Therapy for me Scrooge until 00:00 hrs December 2011 ANNO DOMINI.

GREAT WARRIORS DO NOT BACKSTAB - BUT YOU REALLY ARE INSISTING ON IT.

The Charity Work I do behind your back will continue unimpeded & anonymously.

I've already fronted your KJV Salvation ....
http://tinyurl.com/THE-APOCALYPSE-GETS-BETTER-HERE &&& ....
IT'S FOR THE LOYAL ONLY.

MISSING YOUR FAVOURITE INTERCESSOR?
I-WONDER-WHY?

DON'T EVER GET CATHOLIC ON ME.

CATHOLIC = HIGH TREASON as you've noticed.

TOP INTERCESSOR = davedawsonuk@ovi.com = PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER.
Blibber bibble bobble....

WTF.... Pardon? Even with my expanded intelligence (shh) I can't for the life of me see his (?) reasoning for his consumption of oxygen....

*goes off to lie down*

INTERCESSOR1 said:
I'm fronting SCROOGE against H.M. the Queen's disgusting SLOTH.
You try to put a smile on H.M. the Queen's face & she has you beaten to death in a police cell & locked up under the Acute Mental Health Act.
Are you all supporting the Queen's covert DEFIANCE against Heaven?
I know that she patron's the Devil's SLOTH BINS & you've made it clear you need some need to see through the Devil's cack just a tad longer before you give the Devil's Mafia TESTICULAR LEAD POISONING.
This Kingdom's enemy is a WIMP trying to turn to dust.
MERCY PUTS THE MAFIA-RUINED STATE OUT OF ITS' MISERY NICE & SLOW - BECAUSE THE MAFIA-RUINED STATE CAN ONLY BACKSTAB.
Expect me to be trying to put any kind of smile on H.M. the Queen's face after her own assault against Justice?
You've ruined any hope of Liverpool Retail Therapy for me Scrooge until 00:00 hrs December 2011 ANNO DOMINI.

GREAT WARRIORS DO NOT BACKSTAB - BUT YOU REALLY ARE INSISTING ON IT.

The Charity Work I do behind your back will continue unimpeded & anonymously.

I've already fronted your KJV Salvation ....
http://tinyurl.com/THE-APOCALYPSE-GETS-BETTER-HERE &&& ....
IT'S FOR THE LOYAL ONLY.

MISSING YOUR FAVOURITE INTERCESSOR?
I-WONDER-WHY?

DON'T EVER GET CATHOLIC ON ME.

CATHOLIC = HIGH TREASON as you've noticed.

TOP INTERCESSOR = davedawsonuk@ovi.com = PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER.

I strongly suggest that you put the crack pipe down.