Guess who's back, back again....

It looks like the US Army is going to be coming back to Europe in force for Defender 2020... This kind of REFORGER like exercise has not been done in years, and the ability to deploy a division sized force to Europe to include a brigade of National Guardsmen and several forced entry exercises should help keep NATO relevant in the eyes of the Russians. Who knows maybe in a few yeas the US Army might be able to deploy a Corps sized element to Europe again.
I believe it's traditional to hang around in the UK for a couple of years, shagging the locals and bribing them with chocolate and nylons, before heading onto mainland Europe.

I believe it's traditional to hang around in the UK for a couple of years, shagging the locals and bribing them with chocolate and nylons, before heading onto mainland Europe.
When did the UK move from Europe ?

Well I would imagine quite a few would be coming home with Green Cards and adding to the genetic diversity of the United States.

I am sure that would offend many in your own armed forces and your countrymen should have first crack at your elected officials...we can't be rude you know!
Well fairs fair the British Army burnt the White House down it’s the gentlemanly thing to do to let the US have a crack at parliament we will even leave the MPs inside for you to cremate

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
They'll find it a different kettle of fish from the last time they visited, no Brit pad's wives to ogle over them.

They'll find it a different kettle of fish from the last time they visited, no Brit pad's wives to ogle over them.
There ain’t no ring that can plug a hole.
Granted one would think the Poles would be trying to marry off quite a few of their young ladies and creating lasting ties that bind.

Latest Threads