Guess where the British Forces Travel Club is going next?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Jul 31, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have fortunately invested in a certain Mr Atlas's Physique Improvement Aid. This should enable me to develop shoulder's wide enough to accomodate medals and piles of b*llshit all of which appear to be in bountiful supply.

2. Just think of all those extra air miles. If you book early the airline will upgrade you so that you get two free beakers of orange squash!!

3. Or would it perhaps be one of two sandy places to the north or north-west of Iraq?

4. Well, one of the Sandy places has a President who is a real Anglophile and Britmate , so I don't think so, unless Sharon faricat.....ooooops offers more evidence they have WMD and an evil torturing regime, and need a proper slap.

As regards the other Sandy place, my money is on a Military coup -soon

5. Can't see the Overseas Cadets making a go of it in Liberia. So that'll be our next port of call, to stop any and all of them from killing each other. Bet you a fiver...

6. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

I see your fiver, and raise you a Tenner...

7. My money's on Zim. Course, they'll wait for the rainy season so the logs'll be up shitcreek.

8. If only.....

9. I'd be more than happy to go to help out Zim.... after all, we f*cked 'em over in the first place with our misguide sanction's in order to support a 'Popular'? cause demanding freedom (from what?). Thanks to Britain we managed to give them Big Josh Nkomo, Robert Mugabe and various Matabeleland Massacres leading to the now sorry state.

Pamwe Chete...... yeah, at least they were better off. :!:

10. Zim used to be known as the "Bread-basket of Africa". Due to efficient and well-managed farms there was usually a surplus of mealie-meal available to assist less well-off neighbours. The shortages in the early eighties were as nothing compared to what the population, black and white, are now suffering. Mr. Eeh-bah-gum has a lot to answer for when his time comes, sooner rather than later, hopefully!

:twisted:

11. Just shoot at us Brits instead!!!!!! Who was it that coined the phrase De ja vue (Hmm spelling challange on that one)???