Guess what this is.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Feb 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chewbacca.jpg

A Hols4Heroes bottle opener to the best answer, and no 3rd, it is not my Minky. (That just pissed on your bonfire),
  2. Shaky shot of your mutt's manky lugholes.
    Poor little bastard.
    I hate to think what your 'Minky' looks like if you believe it could be mistaken for a hound's ear.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Poor little bastard? Poor little bastard?

I've spent the best part of 2 days awake with him, and the photo of the bandage on his ear didn't work. Did he discard the bandage at the earliest time he could? Fucking right he did, the little rat. He's asleep now, which means another night on the couch for me.

You've defo shat the bottle opener though, I was looking for witty replies.
  4. Her name is Alice, and she used to frequent a certain bar in Hohne. No matter what she says, I did not give her that funny looking infection!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Nothing quite like the love of a responsible pet owner. As for the novelty bottle-opener, I'm very happy with my Homer Simpson one, ta.
  6. It's Chewbacca on a Michael Jackson day, it is. No, it is!

What's the prize?
  7. Insiders, or people who hover their mouse over the photo get fuck all.

I could always rustle up some shit and blood stained clothing in a shoe box for you if you send 3rd your address.

Do try harder. C-
  8. Can you not fit one of those 'bottomless bucket' things over its head? You could model it for us.

9. I didn't, honest, took me while to search for various names from Sci-Fi series just knowing I'd seen it somewhere before, but I don't expect you to believe that. And now that you pointed out the mouse hovering thing, I can see why.

Is there a prize for best loser? Or worst loser? Anything would do. Well, almost anything.
  10. Do you think Dale might have an empty KFC bucket or two about the squat?
  11. Mav

Mav Old-Salt

Maybe if you'd said - "Hungover ewok", you might have won :-D
  12. You touch yourself and think about me don't you?
  13. Constantly.
  14. I was going to go with Chewbacca's girlfriend's clunge, but as Chewbacca has already been taken I'll guess it's Dale's arrse.
  15. It looks like the cup of coffee I saw in her kitchen 6 months ago

I'm going to get a kicking and a stinking ginger bath mat shoved under my nose

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk and a head dobber
    • Like Like x 2