Guess the aircraft II

I guess this is good??

Ergebnis: Sie haben 14 von 14 Punkten erreicht

Soll es das schon gewesen sein?
Nein! Sie können Ihr Flugzeugwissen weiter auf die Probe stellen!

Testen Sie Ihr Wissen in unserem Quiz über zivile Flugzeuge: "Was fliegt denn da?"

Wenn Sie sich mit Kampfflugzeugen auseinandersetzen wollen, sind Sie bei unserem zweiten Quiz richtig: "Was fliegt denn da noch?"

13/14, but the trick question about the Mustang and the Zero is where I lost it. Do I get a new badge for my anorak?

Yep, 14 out of 14 for me too. Some of it was a bit the like the quizzes on daytime tv, where two out of the three answers are utterly stupid and you could only get it wrong if you misread the question.

14/14. The multi-choice options are fairly unnecessary.

recognition, and squaddie german practiced and tested

sports afternoon now!

Nett ein Bürgermeister!

Was fliegt denn da... nicht mehr?

And i'm an old Tankie :)

Tartan_Terrier said:
Yep, 14 out of 14 for me too. Some of it was a bit the like the quizzes on daytime tv, where two out of the three answers are utterly stupid and you could only get it wrong if you misread the question.
Thanks a lot, T_T! I only got 10 out of 14 because I happened to make a few lucky guesses.

You've done absolute wonders for my self-esteem. :D :D :D

MsG

made an arrse of the spad - 13/14
military aircraft much easier than the civi quiz ... for me at least.

Bugsy said:
Tartan_Terrier said:
Thanks a lot, T_T! I only got 10 out of 14 because I happened to make a few lucky guesses.

You've done absolute wonders for my self-esteem. :D :D :D

MsG
Don't worry Bugsy, I'm sure you just misread the questions.

T_T

14/14. Must admit, the Spad was only because it wasn't either of the other two. The trick question of the Zero and the Mustang was overcome by looking closely, the Mustang was furthesr away and .... we already had a Mustang earlier. Ther Germans are far to efficient to have a duplicate!