Guerrilla knitting

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Mar 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

More cobblers dreamt up by tree hugging yoghurt weavers.

2. More like total stupidity

3. Oh don't get me started on yarn bombing.

4. They are putting them up in winter when the trees have no leaves, so when the leaves grow back, the pom-poms won't be visible anyway negating whatever they though the pom-poms would do. Shows that very little thought has gone into it all.

5. Wouldn't just publicly leathering chavs with a baton of some sort on a regular basis have a much better effect?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm amazed that the recycling nutters aren't there chucking cans of lentils at them.

7. Total bollocks

8. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

Glad to see that my local council are spending the taxpayers funds so wisely, and that someone has also paid ex colleagues of mine to research this utter nonsense.

9. [​IMG]

Rodney2q

• Like Like x 3
  10. A twenty stone Silverback Gorrila in a PCSO jacket might be a better cure.

11. FrosteeMARIA

FrosteeMARIA LE Gallery Guru

Or even a cardboard cutout. We had a few of those propped up in shop windows for a while! Plastic pig? Nah do it on the cheap and use cardboard!

12. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Where on earth did you find that beaut? Dont tell me gorillaknitting.com....... obvious really

• Like Like x 1
  13. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Yarn bombing is amazing. Provisional wing of the WRVS. Brightened up Saltburn very well indeed.

14. Yeah right