Gucci Postings

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by duude, Dec 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know any really good postings? after a div and a mech i'm trying to find something sweet. America or canada would be nice!

Cheers

2. All the good ones are trade and rank dependant.
    1. What trade are you?
    2. What class are you?
    3. Are you an admin case, or downgraded?

The last one is important, as MCM Div will not post the wrong types if at all possible.

Good luck....

3. You can always get yourself to over to 200 sigs in sunny sennelager, heard that the boys and girls ALL enjoy it there, plus they have got a great bar where most of the work is done

4. Latina was great.. 31 quid a day LOA and a Bosnia Medal to boot!

5. Northwood good 200 days a year off!!!

6. come live the dream at 1 adsr! its mint!

7. Go to 628 Signal troop you might be able to improve it or add to the problem ie no one knows what the fick is going on?????????

Happy Hunting

Tazzer

8. No chance of Canada m8, its a YofS posting and the Sgt over there is on extended if I'm not mistaken. Why not try Gibralter or Madrid, failing that get a cooshty TA posting and get coursed up.

9. 102 log bde is the best unit in the corps i suggest you get yourself there every good soilder should go their

10. RHQ AFNorth - Laugh a minute 8O

11. Get your ass down the south west of England.
    Work is as good or bad as anywhere else, travel unlimited, green stuff up the yin yang, with all the friendly rivalry of Royals and Matlows in abundance. A good crack with all the benefits of being away from the mainstream sigs.
    Another selling point is some rather hoofin BBQ's, alcoholic drinks a must, nakedness an obligation, but rollmats are now optional 8O

12. Get your ass down the south west of England.
    Work is as good or bad as anywhere else, travel unlimited, green stuff up the yin yang, with all the friendly rivalry of Royals and Matlows in abundance. A good crack with all the benefits of being away from the mainstream sigs.
    Another selling point is some rather hoofin BBQ's, alcoholic drinks a must, nakedness an obligation, but rollmats are now optional 8O

13. Madrid has closed - April. There is a post in Valencia - If you are a Major. PM me for details I just left there.

14. comcen Washington quality post, god i'm happily turn welsh and turn into a techy for that one

15. now now tanklovesthesnow don't lie to the good people just cause uv'e managed to escape the place, think a second for the poor blighters who have to return there after xmas