Gucci Brown Boot Polish Giveaway

We've been working with Haix and to celebrate the launch of the HAIX Active Brown Boot Polish they're giving away 50 to members of ARRSE.

Following customer feedback, this polish has been developed to compliment the Sun Reflect system within HAIX footwear that reduces the effects of leather and keeps the feet cool and breathable. It offers essential waterproof protection and leaves fantastic leather lustre on the boot. Clean shoes thoroughly, and then apply a thin coat of polish. When dry, buff to shine.

Interested? Visit Brown Shoe Polish Competition ARRSE - HAIX Group EN to register your details. The deadline is the 9th May 2016.

Good luck!

To find out more on the rest of the HAIX range visit HAIX International

active-polish_brown1-1024x1024.jpg

UK only I'm afraid..... sorry

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
UK only says the text but the form asks for country. Which is right?
Standard contact form I think. Given that the Ts & Cs say UK only; probably go with that?

One of the CO's might know the definitive answer.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Will it be easier to win than one of Auld Yins books?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Word of note on the sun reflect system.

I saw them testing this and it was quite impressive, they get two boots, one that is treated with the reflect stuff and one that isn't. This is technology that has come from their extensive fire fighting boot experience.

They then shine a really bright spotlight onto them for half an hour and measure the internal and surface temps of each boot.

The sun reflect one was about 15 deg C cooler than the standard one. I have no idea how it works but it does.

At the time it was only on black boots, I assume this means they've now developed it for brown as well.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ahhh a comp I don't have any need to enter, no doubt sods lawdictates that if I did I would probably win one

I prefer my altbergs.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Your wheels had better be a lowrider.

Free shoe polish?

Wait a minute! ...I know what you're doing! First you con me into cleaning my boots, next it'll be "you can win an iron!"
...next thing before I know it you'll be calling orificers 'Sir' and I'll be doing that 'Army walking' thing!

Not catching me out this time!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blobmeister Classified Ads 0
Beard_of_Moses Weapons, Equipment & Rations 9
thinkblue Weapons, Equipment & Rations 2