Gucci bits of kit!!

Ok then..................

Whats the one bit of kit that you never go on exercise without?? :?:

The one bit of kit that makes the coldest, wetest, most miserable day in your shell scrape just that little bit more bareable?? :?:

It used to be a tin opener - having experienced a batch of the old canned rat packs that were missing them.

in this day and age i try not to go in the field but if i do its definately a softee and a mobile phone

firesquaddie said:
in this day and age i try not to go in the field but if i do its definately a softee and a mobile phone
And the numbers of the local take-aways that do deliveries. ;)

putteesinmyhands said:
And the numbers of the local take-aways that do deliveries. ;)
Apparently there is one in Sennelager that will deliver to a grid ref. No, I don't know the number.

engr172

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Bottle of baileys

What ever newist gizziset I have brought normally loosing or breaking it
distracts me rom the misery .Number of times I have cut myself with new knives or burned myself with stoves (leaning over a peak stove with a cammed helmet was impressive thank fcuk it was before u tube :D ) lighters etc makes me think I have some sort of exspensive self harming
syndrome ? Or maybe I am just a clumsy fckwit ?

G1098 truck + Sqn Master Chef.

Never leave home without it.

Edited to add; Oh - this is the infantry forum, I'm so sorry.

Um, then it has to be a sharpened spoon or bag for my poo or something.

Aladdin mug.

You may talk of the rapture of religious revelation; you may wax enthusiastic about fine wines and foods to whet the most jaded palate; you may even extol the virtues of rare narcotics or deviant sexual congress.

Nothing compares to the delights of a hot brew straight after a piiss-wet stag, courtesy of a switched on oppo and a standardised packing arrangement. Except (perhaps) putting on a dry pair of socks.

RHODESIAN said:
It used to be a Herfe Handbag
Memories, had to have plenty of yellow handbags for when we would throw a track on Abbotts or M109's. Then the theiving nutstanglers would rip us of for 2 - 3 cases before offering any help.

Dry exercises my arrse.