Guatanamo Release - Payback for use of Black Watch

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by far2young2die, Jan 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Could there be an election coming do you think?
  2. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

2Y2D -

I don't think that you'll get many people on this site rising to the bait this time :D

Also, if you beleive ANYTHING you read in the Daily Mirror - even the football results - then I really pity you. Even among the redtops it is a scurillous rag, it's hatred of Bliar tempered only by it's contempt for the British Armed Forces. No-one else would have printed those 'torture' pictures.
  3. Article not written by a NW journo though - and I couldn't give a toss about those people being released, but it's a good example of how Bliar does his business now though.

It's a bit surreal these days with the Sun defending Bliar on almost everything (except europe, at the moment) and the News Of The Screws attacking a Labour Government.
  4. Well TBliar has sold his soul and will sleep with anyone to get what he wants, another term in office :evil: The Sun is controlled by that Aussie arrse and will say what he wants them to say :roll:

And Politicians wonder why we the public are becoming so cynical and disillusioned :evil: