Guards to be rebranded in Labour scheme

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by MrPVRd, Jul 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As part of a plan to tighten his grip on the institutions of this nation, the Deranged Leader (with the help of Carol Caplin) has redesigned the uniform of the Foot Guards regiments.

A "whiter than white" uniform replaces the traditional scarlet, and the bearskin busby will be no more. Guardsmen will now wear a "Red Rose" coloured head-dress inspired by the Millenium Dome and the London "Gherkin".

The new regiments will swear an oath of loyalty to the Deranged Leader.....

Photos form the Telegraph picture I don't know what they really are!
  2. And about time too, what about the chavarly though any news?
  5. Ich schwore bei Gott diesen heiligen Eid, das ich dem Fuhrer des Deutschen Reiches und Volkes Adolf Hitler (or in this case, Tony Bliar) dem Oberbefehlshaber der Wehermacht, unbedingten Gehorsam leisten und als tapferer Soldat bereit sein will, jederzeit fur diesen Eid mein leben einzusetzen.

I swear by God this sacred oath that I shall render unconditional obedience to Tony Blair, the Leader of the unilateral, multi-national, multi-ethnic Britische people and New Labour Government, supreme commander of the Armed Forces and that I shall at all times be ready as a brave soldier to give my life for this oath. (Unless the Naffy is open or it is sports afternoon)
  6. Wenn du schon so gut bist und dir die Mühe gibst, eine Übersetzung vorzunehmen, kannst du ruhig auch die noch enthaltenen Fehler beheben! :D :D :D

7. C'mon lads... I struggle enough with English