Guarding the ???????

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Piglet_Files, Jul 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I must admit I have watched with a slight bit of interest the series on ITV at the moment "Guarding the Queen" or perhaps more aptly titled "Lets have a TV recruitment drive for the Gren Guards".

It brings back memories of a few years back at the WOs Convention when a certain DINT (aka The Mad Professor or "Swiss Toni") was toying with a similar idea for the Corps to increase its green profile and recruitment. It was met with a few eyebrow raises whilst some aspiring thesbians eyes lit with the thought of fame and stardom :(

However, I thought the usual suspects on this site might like to come up with some aptly named titles for a docu-series on the Corps and some potential scenes - purely fictitious and humerous since we don't want to upset the moderators or invite anybody that is overly sensitive about OPSEC....... 8)
  2. Give us a clue?

Featuring Una Stubbs and Lionel Blair.
  3. Queening the Guards?
    PERSEC precludes naming the luvvies playing the role of principal boys and girls

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  4. Padlocks on Parade
  5. 1 Sig Bde are currently providing the guard so

Lizzie and her Jimmies ?
  6. Not to be confused with intelligent.

Norman Wisdom and "Bennie fron Xroads.
  7. Manning the 102?
  8. Chicks and Spooks
  9. Sliming the Queen?
  10. Prime-time Slime
  11. Ssshhh, You ain't seen me, right!

Where Ad Astra (AKA Tw@t) fears to tread
  12. eye_spy you beat me to it.

How about FENCE WATCH featuring Pamela "Docscheck" Anderson and David "Manifoil" Hasslehoff.

My fav would be DESPERATE DARKSIDERS featuring .......... well all of them cos they are the most photogenic.
  13. (mkIV) Combination Street
    Man(ifoil) about the house
    The (Top) Secret Garden
  14. Top of the (MoD) Form (102)
  15. (Int)sum mothers do have 'em?