Guardian letters page 23.12.06

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by fairmaidofperth, Dec 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And a good point!!! :D

Simple fact is most of the chavs and other under achievers don't know what a real hero is. Hence they pay homage to whatever "hero" some one puts in front of them (normally for a price such as new sports kit every 6 months or similar). Whilst Kylie has done much in battleing cancer and raising awareness of the infliction, I doubt others on the list will have done even that much.
  2. Excellent letter, lots of emotion.

3. Well done to Michelle Norris and CRMCR. 8)
    Public criticism of Kira Cochrane printed in the paper she works for, Ooohh I do like that!!! :D
  4. Who is Kira Cochrane any way?

Kylie I know but who is Coretta Scott King as well?
  5. Check out 'Note for journos on ARRSE' in the NAAFI
  6. Omg - I guess that's someone's persec completely demolished then...
  7. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Well done CR! :D
  8. fuck it, it's worth it to get back at kira. although they edited my last sentence to remove criticism of her. it actually finished "... even if Ms Cochrane felt she was undeserving." sneaky fuckers.

sure she doesn't care what is posted on here, but would have been hard to ignore criticism in her own rag :)

oh and they spelt my name wrong too. it is actually Corporal Jiminy Cricket lol
  9. martin luther king's widow - died in january. been a civil rights campaigner for decades.
  10. BUMP
    Just to get people on the phone its only 15p a call!!

11. Maybe they've been reading 'poets corner' in the NAAFI.
  12. Well done CRMCR!!!!

If I were you though, I'd start deleting any controversal comments you've made on arrse!!!!! :D

(Note to self: DO NOT write a letter with my full name on it and let it be known on arrse that I'm writing said letter). ;)
  13. no need mucker. i always write on the assumption that everybody knows exactly who i am anyway, and don't put anything i wouldn't be happy to defend in person. keeps me on the straight and narrow :)