Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by SuperTrooper, Apr 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I got it at midnight. Its the dogs. Anyone wanna play? :D
  2. Ah - That's why Tescos was full of greasy, fat, smelly, geeky kunts drinking red bull tonight!

No thanks - I'm at work and I'm not allowed online at work.
  3. Barstweards , Im off to see if I can get a copy at lunch :D
  4. Hi fellow ARRSER'S. Is the game any good . I mean does it live up to the hype ? might get a copy later
  5. Good luck. 8O
  6. i pre-ordered it but i'm not picking it up till payday tomorrow plus didn't want to get it last night as i had a job interview thing today, is it really the mutts nuts?
  7. Sat with it next to me, still in the bag... Will put it through its paces tonight when I've finished my normal 9am-10pm stint of doing uni course work.
  8. I have played a few of the 'missions' went exploring and had a quick spin on the online side of things with a deathmatch. My first impressions are its the dogs. Very addictive and the graphics are ace. I beat up a few tramps and hookers a few minutes ago after exploring the city in the wee hours of the morning. I like it alot! :D

I just went to Tescos last night after getting home late to get some food and joined a small queue of about 15 people. Got a copy within about 10 minutes

I think this will give COD4 a run for its money. I am on the PS3 version, tag paddysib!

16 player helicopter deathmatch anyone? :D
  9. Had a play last night. Did about 10-15 minutes on the actual game and spent a couple of hours on Multiplayer. Definitely *the* game released this year.
  10. What other game allows you to pick up prostitutes in a dirty van give them a seeing to and bash thier heads in to get your money back. Have you noticed the different animations the do for each price great game
  11. i got it at midnight on release its pretty damn good
  12. Today was the first chance I've had to play it and after about fours hours, I'd got drunk with Roman, slapped by Michelle, beat up a bunch of Armenians, stole a cop car, dumped a body in a river and spent the remaining three hours playing pool against littlewhatshisname. :D
  13. Call me Mr thicky but how do i access the multi player mode in this game. When i boot the game up it just goes to the single player mode to whatever mission that was saved last ? It is a UK version bought in the UK. Anybody help ? :oops:
  14. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

apparently ricky gervais is in it somewhere, ina comedy club? true?