rsggtavngscreenshot118jpg-eb5da4.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot116jpg-eb5da3.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot137jpg-eb5da7.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot119jpg-eb5dae.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot140jpg-37b975.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot114jpg-37b979.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot120jpg-37b97a.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot147jpg-37b97d.jpg

Im not to into games , so is this going to be a new game or is this what its going to be like on what its being realised on now [ ps4 ?] ?

Same game with much better graphics, a few additions and first person mode. I've never bothered with online stuff, but there might be improvements there also.

I just kicked a puppy to death, ran it over, soaked it in petrol and set it alight before fragging what was left of it with a grenade. This is what games consoles were made for.

T

Tinman74

The first person is surreal, I ******* love this game, it's bringing a tear to my eye about the Terence Phillips sock puppet account that got binned by a turbo ****.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Have they made cars a lot tougher? Never played online before but I was trying to steal drugs from an NPC as part of the tutorial last night - used up three cars ramming it and 80 odd rounds fired into it (including a head shot to the driver) before it finally crashed so that it couldn't move and I could safely get out and shoot the guy! During the chase, I was able to car jack him, intending to run him over but he got in MY car and fcuked off again!!

T

Tinman74

Have they made cars a lot tougher? Never played online before but I was trying to steal drugs from an NPC as part of the tutorial last night - used up three cars ramming it and 80 odd rounds fired into it (including a head shot to the driver) before it finally crashed so that it couldn't move and I could safely get out and shoot the guy! During the chase, I was able to car jack him, intending to run him over but he got in MY car and fcuked off again!!

Chris it's just that your shit at it mate, accept it and just bask in the glow of next gen, poor Ritch is shiter than a shit thing at a school for being shit,

Ritch

LE
A one ******* gig update, the sweet joys!

Serves you all right you bloody elitist bastards!

On a serious note, I'm bored with GTA at the moment. Apparently Rockstar are only going to release Heists DLC for last-gen and then all the future DLC will be for current- gen only.

T

Tinman74

Serves you all right you bloody elitist bastards!

On a serious note, I'm bored with GTA at the moment. Apparently Rockstar are only going to release Heists DLC for last-gen and then all the future DLC will be for current- gen only.
ImageUploadedByARRSE1416739334.307024.jpg

Latest Threads