GS Land Rover Replacement?

To be honest if you just want a runaround ...

I cannot see anyone bothering to register for that auction just to by it or the people interested in the plane bothering with it , so it might go for something ridiculous like £20.
Now that you mention it,

I'm building a jet powered Peugeot 205, what MPG can I expect when running 53,000lbf of thrust ?

the Acmats are tough; the Irish army had them as gun towers, ambulances, radio cabs and as gunships in Somalia and our Them had a few as well. they are a direct cousin of the original Dodge weapons carrier.

the Acmats are tough; the Irish army had them as gun towers, ambulances, radio cabs and as gunships in Somalia and our Them had a few as well. they are a direct cousin of the original Dodge weapons carrier.
Always though that they looked similar. Those Acmats look tough as old boots. The French also have the P4 which iirc is a clone of the G wagon. Not sure if they have replaced either from their inventory.

tf_tpk_1_1.jpg
dodge-wc-51-weapons-carrier-rfo-686.jpg

"Al-Thalab is built with Toyota parts, enabling easy maintenance and uncomplicated logistics."

Cant be having that!
LRs are also very easy to work on , owners soon become very adept as the work never ends.

Phwoar . . . that is like "Withams-on-steroids" !!

Never mind the ERF trucks, Vauxhall and Merc cars, there are FOUR x 2016 Defender "For Sale" !! ;) .
35K, 35.5K,36K & 35K

Pug 205 went for 3k

Seems like auction madness strikes again. Not only 35k for a SWB (VAT, tax and premium on top?), but - £3k for a 205 thats worth about £100?!
No VAT & no Buyers premium,

I'd say you struggle to buy & sell at a profit ?

Has anyone seen this company: www.ovik-crossway.com ? They seem to have developed a new 4x4 down in Dorset - and it's being supplied to a lot of UK police forces now. They are doing soft skinned variants. It's got a 3.2 FORD puma but the website says they're going to a Cummins soon with an Alison bo
IMG_1227.JPG
x.

Latest Threads