Grumpy Old man punches Trick or treat kid

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7084799.stm

going a bit far, it is totally wrong, in my job I come across a lot of old men who just seemed to moan and complain, the old women are worse, any old git that pisses me off usually find his life very difficult I would annoy him so much that he has a heart attack, I am usually willing to help especially the Disabled, I have no respect for Grumpy old gits they need to get a life, I hope this old man get bummed without vaseline in Prison, age is no excusefor irresponsable behavior.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
semper said:

going a bit far, it is totally wrong, in my job I come across a lot of old men who just seemed to moan and complain, the old women are worse, any old git that pisses me off usually find his life very difficult I would annoy him so much that he has a heart attack, I am usually willing to help especially the Disabled, I have no respect for Grumpy old gits they need to get a life, I hope this old man get bummed without vaseline in Prison, age is no excusefor irresponsable behavior.
Guess that was trick then....

I agree, totally wrong to punch the kid.

Should have used his elbow; does much more damage than a punch. :twisted:

Is that the door to your cellar when said 8 year olds are banging on it and crying to be let out?

Saga Louts

always the first to complain about the standard of the kids behaviour, and believe that their bad behaviour is always justifiable.

The report didn't say that the child was foreign. :D BTW trick or treat maybe a septic name for it, but the custom originated, like most septic customs in these fair isles.

Christopher Eslick, 61, told police he was so fed up with Halloween callers at his Plymouth home that he lashed out at the boy who was wearing a horror mask.

Whats his username on Arrse?

John_Charity_Spring said:
Christopher Eslick, 61, told police he was so fed up with Halloween callers at his Plymouth home that he lashed out at the boy who was wearing a horror mask.

Whats his username on Arrse
?
The fact that the child is still alive must narrow down the numbers.

semper said:

Semper - Give me a break!!

As far as I am concerned the little git got what was coming to him. He should not be out at night wearing a mask to disguise his appearance then demand some form of reward for not bricking your windows. Should have used a shotgun on the little sod and claimed he was a burglar.

All the kid suffered was a cut lip. No dramas.

If you go round people's houses begging then you can expect a slap.

Why should old people, or anyone for that matter, have to put up with it?

Halloween is a load of old tosh.

jarrod248 said:
why answer the door I don't
I tried that and found all kinds of God knows what smeared all over the door when I went out to work the next morning. I'd like to have smacked the scrotes that did that!

<<<City magistrates heard the attack was witnessed by police community support officers who were on duty in Morice Town to make sure trick-or-treaters did not cause trouble. >>>

And obviously doing a first class job of stopping kids going to houses with police issued notices on the window.

I can never understand why parents would allow an 8 year old to knock on doors of people they don't know. My son always used to go round with his kids and make sure they only went to houses where he knew the occupants.

Onetup3 said:
As far as I am concerned the little git got what was coming to him. He should not be out at night wearing a mask to disguise his appearance then demand some form of reward for not bricking your windows. Should have used a shotgun on the little sod and claimed he was a burglar.
Nah - he should have shot the kid seven times in the head with a Glock. Then claimed he thought the scroat was a suicide bomber! :twisted:

No case to answer. :D

cuchulain said:
jarrod248 said:
why answer the door I don't
I tried that and found all kinds of God knows what smeared all over the door when I went out to work the next morning. I'd like to have smacked the scrotes that did that!
My Dad used to fling open the door and shout "FEEECKK OFFFFFFFF YOU FEEEECKKKKINNNGGG LIITTTLLEE CCCVVVVNNNTSSS!!!!!" then slam the door shut. Funny as fvck but it was muggins here that had to clean all the eggs off the door the next day.

As I got a bit older I was not allowed to go trick or treating, so what does a bored 10 year old do. Ambush the trick or treaters. Water ballons out of the top floor window works well but a a spinkler attached to a hose is way better. Door bell goes, wonder into the kitchen and turn on the hose, hear shouts of displeasure form the front garden, pop the kettle on and made tea safe in the knowledge that some child begger will get hypothermia and the sprinkler will wash off the eggs from the front door.

Onetup3 said:
As far as I am concerned the little git got what was coming to him. He should not be out at night wearing a mask to disguise his appearance then demand some form of reward for not bricking your windows. Should have used a shotgun on the little sod and claimed he was a burglar.[/quote]

Then he would have gone to jail for even longer - burglars have Yooman Rights you know :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Uriah Moon Classified Ads 38
billybongo The NAAFI Bar 663
alib US 2