Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Good CO, Jan 26, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Nnnn, grr nm ugh gr.  Grrrrrr!, uh mmm ugh grrr.  Ugh?
  2. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

By the way, I am actually a man in a bear suit, not a monosyllabic alien space ship pilot.  I'm very misunderstood, you know.
  3. Or so you'd have us believe!

(If I spelled believe wrong, forgive me.. I'm just up!)
  4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I've just had a whinge on the kit forum about droids - expensive, large G4 support needed, not soldier proof and we could have just bought Ewoks off the shelf and they do just as good a job.  Handy if you've run out of toilet roll too...

Anyway, Davros, I think you're a case in point. You clearly consider youself to pretty bright, but your great plan to take over the universe involves an Army that can't even go up stairs.  
  5. Any bets as to how long it is until effing 'big ears' turns up, no not PC,  Mr Spock! ;D
  6. I'm sure daleks could go up stairs.. Did they not just kind of float up them? Or was that the way the doctor got away all the time. "I know, let's not blow these daleks up. Lets go up here instead."

If not, then I bet there were a few 'dodgy' scenes in Dr Who where daleks were somewhere other than the ground floor of a building.  :D
  7. You guys just don't get it. There's 16,500 oxygen thieves at Bristol trying to buy a hybrid ewok/dalek. But now they're all too busy sweating that B Gray is going to replace them with two YTS kids and a dartboard. Military kit: To boldly GOCO | The Economist
  8. um epic thread revival... 11 years, is that a record?
  9. Is that with Fries?
  10. I don't know - a good effort though. Let's ask Norris. Or is it Ross?