Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Growth Hornone

Andi A

Crow
Thanks chaps, some interesting replys there. Il update you on what happens, i am however aware that probably none of you are drug testing professionals. If there is such a person on here i should like to hear their opinopn as well.

Regards

The CDT would ,I imagine , be for detecting the usual drugs of abuse - Amphetamines , Benzodiazapines , Cannabinoids , Cocaine , Methadone and Opiates. Sending a sample away for "testing" doesn't mean that everything will be tested for. It becomes very expensive. Your friend should be educated on the folly of taking a hormone without medical supervision. If indeed it is Growth Hormone he's taking. People like this tend to believe whatever is written on the boxes from dubious sources.

I still want to know what a "hornone" is...
This is one.
Unknown.jpeg

Thanks chaps, some interesting replys there. Il update you on what happens, i am however aware that probably none of you are drug testing professionals. If there is such a person on here i should like to hear their opinopn as well.

Regards
Not a drug testing professional, but I am heavily involved with the use of HGH in patients with hypopituitarism, Turner syndrome, idiopathic growth issues, and closed head injuries.

Two approaches have been developed to detect GH misuse; the first is based on the measurement of pituitary GH isoforms and the ratio of 22-kDa isoform to total GH. The second is based on the measurement of insulin like growth factor-I (IGF-I) and N-terminal propeptide of type III procollagen (P-III-NP) which increase in a dose-dependent manner in response to GH administration.

The amount of testing and the wait time that my patients go through to determine levels are quite frankly amazing. The tests are complex, and very expensive

The chances of your mate using genuine HGH surreptitiously are slim to nil. The junk that he is injecting is probably a combination of cheap steroids that will be fairly easy to detect in a urine sample.

Last edited:

Latest Threads