• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

grow a tasche and bring peace to iraq,easy.

I took the excuse of telic to grow a gingro tasche .Sadly didn't last long on return :cry: .

Chaps this is great news! I shall cease waxing my top lip forthwith and see if I can still grow a WRAC Zapata. :) Should be entirely possible at my age but may be somewhat grey. I think there is some product or other called "Just for WRAC" which allows nifty moustache and beard colour retouching in one simple application. :) Side benefit is that it will match the hairs which grow through my facial warts.

Seriously though I seem to remember that practically every squaddie I ever had "Carnival Knowledge" of in my younger days, no there were not THAT many (and I say carnival advisedly as most of them were feckin clowns) seemed to sport a top lip growth. Tickles the thighs something luvverly :)

ugly

LE
woody said:
I took the excuse of telic to grow a gingro tasche .Sadly didn't last long on return :cry: .
I normally grow some fungus once a year if working nights or if running some outdoor activity for a few weeks. The 2i/c frowns upon facial growth so I try and get my bunk up rations early for the month as she tends to spoil that activity. An interesting aside is my next door neighbours wife fancies me in fur! Must be desperate being close to retirement and all, her that is!
I will if I get the right offer be working away for a few years and home for weekends, This sounds like the cue for whiskers at the London do in December!

Ranger_Danger said:
Chaps this is great news! I shall cease waxing my top lip forthwith and see if I can still grow a WRAC Zapata. :) Should be entirely possible at my age but may be somewhat grey. I think there is some product or other called "Just for WRAC" which allows nifty moustache and beard colour retouching in one simple application. :) Side benefit is that it will match the hairs which grow through my facial warts :)
Mmmm, nice..........

ugly

LE
ugly said:
woody said:
I normally grow some fungus once a year if working nights or if running some outdoor activity for a few weeks. The 2i/c frowns upon facial growth so I try and get my bunk up rations early for the month as she tends to spoil that activity. An interesting aside is my next door neighbours wife fancies me in fur! Must be desperate being close to retirement and all, her that is!
I will if I get the right offer be working away for a few years and home for weekends, This sounds like the cue for whiskers at the London do in December!
I spent my 4 months at kellys garden in 85 grooming an anemic caterpillar till it would show on my id card. 6 months later and an accident with a lazy man boiler on adv trg in Jasper removed half of it. My CSM insisted I grow it back, said something about unauthorised removal of army property. Met the wife on leave 2 weeks later, (rekindling a romance from 5 years before) and the first thing she says is "you can get rid of that thing!"
It's been a bit like that for the last 20 years!

There was a WO at St Mawgan in the RauxAF Regiment, ex Aussie mob, that had a cracking handlebar tache, scary to look at 8O

ugly

LE
A few members of the HBSA seen at Bisley would scare the natives with facial fur!
Me I liked Uncle alberts from only fools and horses.

ugly said:
A few members of the HBSA seen at Bisley would scare the natives with facial fur!
Ha Ha you just made me laugh out loud, recalling some of the monsters that these fella's harvest.... Every man would make Brian Blessed look like the virgin faced Milky bar kid.

I saw a man from the HBSA smuggling sandwiches from the Pavilion in his beard and another got his ZZ top special caught in the action of his Mk 6 service revolver....

ugly

LE
Mighty_doh_nut said:
ugly said:
Ha Ha you just made me laugh out loud, recalling some of the monsters that these fella's harvest.... Every man would make Brian Blessed look like the virgin faced Milky bar kid.

I saw a man from the HBSA smuggling sandwiches from the Pavilion in his beard and another got his ZZ top special caught in the action of his Mk 6 service revolver....
I am a member and now at over 40 no longer classed as a junior. I suppose I must cultivate mine. I wonder if we can have a tache line up at the London piss up?