• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Group insurance

Hi does anyone know where I can get personnal accident insurance for a group doing some AT and other challenging activities?
I have just bought some insurance with snowcard.co.uk for a trip to Austria cost me 52 quid but thats kit and injury insurance for nearly a month. I also sorted out the new version of the E111 form (European health care card). If you have a look on www.ukriversguidebooks.co.uk in the forums there is at least 2 threads on personalinsurance, 1 of which I stated asking the same question as yourself.

I have taken it that you are not staying in the UK and youi may find that those with PAX etc could already have cover. I also remember seeing that if it goes on detail/orders then you are covered under the Army system but cant recall the exact details for that and better to have your own cover anyway. Hope this helps

Latest Threads