Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group Captain Carol Vorderman

Carol Vorderman , do the maths. Born 1960 +2× daughters ÷ x amount of cocks = 1 prolapsed fanny. Simples.

OBIB born 1958 no kids functioning dick and can breath through my ears (and there are pills) - where's your problem?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

definitely would. I'd be on that like a tramp on hot chips.

Bowmore_Assassin

LE
Book Reviewer
Just WTF???? thats just devalued the entire fcking career of every time served Gp Cpt! VR or reg.

Quite the contrary, I rather think it's put the marker in the sand for them all to aspire to.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

NSP

LE
As much as really dirty images flashed through my brain, I'm not so sure I would like sliding one up Katie's backdoor while her mother looked on.
You iron hoof! If it were me smashing in her backdoor, Vorderman Snr would he slathering on the lube and guiding it into her daughter for me.

But I am apparently a Notorious Sex Pest so it's understandable.

And I'm amazed to learn Gp Capt Vorderman is 53. Bloody hell...!

She is no more a Group Captain than I am an emergency gynaecological surgeon on the last Saturday of every month. I defend her right to play dress up in blue as I expect her to defend my right to dress in a menstrual-blood spattered gown.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
As much as really dirty images flashed through my brain, I'm not so sure I would like sliding one up Katie's backdoor while her mother looked on.

Girl friends, lesbian lovers or complete strangers yes; mum & daughter, not so sure.

No, I've not caught the gay either

So, you would turn down the chance of the legendary Sportsman's Double because you are a hermer?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
may I just say "she's gen"

poofery.jpg

Girl friends, lesbian lovers or complete strangers yes; mum & daughter, not so sure.

No, I've not caught the gay either