Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Group Captain Carol Vorderman

As much as really dirty images flashed through my brain, I'm not so sure I would like sliding one up Katie's backdoor while her mother looked on.

Girl friends, lesbian lovers or complete strangers yes; mum & daughter, not so sure.

No, I've not caught the gay either

You definately have

Damn beaten to it

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
As much as really dirty images flashed through my brain, I'm not so sure I would like sliding one up Katie's backdoor while her mother looked on.

Girl friends, lesbian lovers or complete strangers yes; mum & daughter, not so sure.

looked on? ffs the idea is that she joins.

report to the obvious arrser for manlove.

Just WTF???? thats just devalued the entire fcking career of every time served Gp Cpt! VR or reg.

I'd swim through a river of shit with my mouth open just to suck the cock of the last man that fcuked her.

yeh - but FFS???? but of course you (I) would - in uniform or otherwise - and daughter

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Your thinking too much, have a cup of tea and re show post in one hour!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What I would like to know if being 60+ am I too old to join the ATC? I would be more than happy to change her title from Honorary to Dishonourable Group Captain!

So, if they gave her a hon Col that's Ok then? - deserved?
we all have our cross to bear.......

prince-edward-full-dress-uniform-25511037.jpg

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Just WTF???? thats just devalued the entire fcking career of every time served Gp Cpt! VR or reg.

I'd have thought the career of every time served Gp Captain (VR or Reg) did enough damage.... :)

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
one word

threesome..

that is all
I am reminded of a story.

Bloke in bar. Finds himself chatting to a woman of a certain age and making good headway. Reckons he's pulled. Then he figures that with her wedding ring, maybe she has an equally good looking daughter and, based on Mum's age, how old would the daughter be? Mmm yeah.

As if reading his mind, the woman asks, "Have you ever heard of a sportsman's special*?"

When he answers in the negative, she goes on, "It's a threesome with a mother and daughter. What do you think?"

So they pull up outside her house, walk up the path and she opens the door. She shouts up the stairs.

"Are you awake, Mum?"

_____
* Look, that's what it said in the original story okay? Don't ask me.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Carol Vorderman , do the maths. Born 1960 +2× daughters ÷ x amount of cocks = 1 prolapsed fanny. Simples.

I think you'll find her mouth still works

Latest Threads