Group 13

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by brandon, May 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Group 13 is generally believed to have evolved from former SAS soldiers and Security and Intelligence operatives who were once active in Northern Ireland during the mid to late nineteen seventies when a Labour Government was still in power.

http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/group_13.htm

2. Tell me Brandon, are you glad you made the move to Beverly Hills, or do you think you should have stayed in Minnesota?

Did you know that Group 4 security is widely believed to have been started by a retired police dog named Rex?

3. I also heard that labour were for the working people when they were in opposition.

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, OK, hands up. But in our defence Group 13 was doing sterling work until we started recruiting ex DET chaps who had got out because they didnt like the SRR uniforms. It took us 6 months to suss they were taking orders from 12' lizards who lived under Lake Geneva. I know where Mladic is hiding. PM me?

5. from some iffy web link.

are they vampires?

I'm willing to bet they were all sent to prison by a military court, for a crime they didn't commit.

6. I bet that these men then promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the London underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... Group 13.

unless they kill you first of course.

7. I love it when a thread comes together.

8. Do they have a big black van with a red stripe down the side??

9. That website looks like it was cobbled together by a large crazy fool in 2 minutes from a loaf of bread, 3 sticks of rock, 2 cans of white lightening and a dead mongoose whilst hiding in a tool shed under fire from a gang of motorbiking hoodies.

10. TheIronDuke

How they must have longed for the good old days when it was Audi or nothing.

11. How do you get anything done in a 'World of Shadows'? Your hands must just pass through everything. Unless it's like 'World of Pine' or 'World of Leather'.

12. a crazy fool? I bet that would be Murdoch then, and you must be BA.

13. TheIronDuke

Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall. Oh, and remember what the doorman said.... "Be prepared".

14. I wonder if Michael Knight is part of them?