• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Group 13

Tell me Brandon, are you glad you made the move to Beverly Hills, or do you think you should have stayed in Minnesota?

Did you know that Group 4 security is widely believed to have been started by a retired police dog named Rex?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
brandon said:
Group 13 is generally believed to have evolved from former SAS soldiers and Security and Intelligence operatives who were once active in Northern Ireland during the mid to late nineteen seventies when a Labour Government was still in power.

http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/group_13.htm
Yeah, OK, hands up. But in our defence Group 13 was doing sterling work until we started recruiting ex DET chaps who had got out because they didnt like the SRR uniforms. It took us 6 months to suss they were taking orders from 12' lizards who lived under Lake Geneva. I know where Mladic is hiding. PM me?

I bet that these men then promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the London underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... Group 13.

unless they kill you first of course.

That website looks like it was cobbled together by a large crazy fool in 2 minutes from a loaf of bread, 3 sticks of rock, 2 cans of white lightening and a dead mongoose whilst hiding in a tool shed under fire from a gang of motorbiking hoodies.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
One individual - a former civilian undercover agent for the security services, recounted his story of a encounter with Group 13. Gary Murray, author of “Enemies of the State” had decided to research Group 13 to write a book on them. He soon changed his mind. One day during his research phase he was forcibly dragged in to the back of a Transit van and had a gun stuck to his head. A voice told him it would be unwise to continue his project. Sensibly, he decided to abandon the project and instead write a book on an altogether different subject.
How they must have longed for the good old days when it was Audi or nothing.

CarpeDiem said:
That website looks like it was cobbled together by a large crazy fool in 2 minutes from a loaf of bread, 3 sticks of rock, 2 cans of white lightening and a dead mongoose whilst hiding in a tool shed under fire from a gang of motorbiking hoodies.
a crazy fool? I bet that would be Murdoch then, and you must be BA.

I wonder if Michael Knight is part of them?

Knight Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the powerless, the helpless in a world of criminals who operate above the law. Michael Knight, a lone crusader in a dangerous world. The world... of the Knight Rider.

Run. Run now and run fast.

They know that you know and will be on their way with their ultra tip-top secret deadly weapons (they are usually disguised as a can of coke).

Run. Run fast and start running now. They are on their way.

Fruitcake.

Latest Threads