Ground's wet again

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by greyfergie, Apr 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was hoping to get the Fergie out of the barn this weekend and do some work on the land. And right now the damn ground is soaked again. So I've had to content myself with watching the Scarlets thrash glasgow last night and now watch the Ospreys giving Treviso a tinkering......... oiled by plenty of ale! Maybe some sun tomorrow.......

2. ....And in clear?

3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

he wanted to drive his 50's tractor in the sunshine but stayed in watching rugby instead.

4. Sorry ~ wanted to get the fuckin tractor out this weekend and do some work with it. It's pissing down, and I'm fucked off. Can't get out there cause its muddy. Watched the rugby last night where a Welsh team beat a Scottish team. That was great. Now I'm pissed watching another Welsh team this time beating an Italian team. Might be sunny tomorrow which means the ground might dry out a bit and I can get on with some work... clearer?

5. So much more succinct than mine except she's a 1940's tractor......

6. I don't know about the rest of you but I find this thread fascinating. A shining example of all that is good about about Arrse.

If Farmer Giles wasn't such a lightweight he'd wrap himself up in a fertiliser bag and twine and get out there. Poof.

• Like Like x 1
  7. likey! what wheels are those on front? They look like Landy ones? That exhaust is more battered than mine!

8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

you are joe grundy and I claim my 4 shillings.

9. Its not me, it wrecks the ground! Besides drunk driving, I couldn't condone that........

10. [​IMG]

Pop her in wellies, slip a saddle on.

Job jobbed.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The exhaust still looks more battered than mine!

12. By mentioning exhaust, I'm assuming you are referring to your anus.

13. Just a quick update the ground is still too wet.

14. Too wet for what exactly?

Nevermind, have this one one me.

• Like Like x 1