Groundcrew trades

What is the most interesting/varied trade available to groundcrew?
I am having difficulty getting proper opinions on the differnt jobs and I want to hear it from the horses mouth!!!

Bowsermong if you want to pull the ladies. Sigs if you want to be a bonafide bumbandit.

Official Squadron Uckers player ,dont consider being a bowser mong as you dont get to travel as much. Also everyday is always differant as a player and it gets you out of stagging on. :threaten:

Did not know we had horses in the Corp now? Cant imagine their any good at uckers.

Hope this helps.

Go for MT, you get a crap CR every year but at least you will have a laugh. Plus HQ MT is seen as a manpower pool so you get pinged for some good tours, exercises, courses, jollies etc. although you do get pinged with some bad ones its rough with the smooth I'm afraid.

If you like it comfy on exercise QMs but a little dull day to day.

Dont go to sigs cos you turn into a bellend :meditate:

Adolf said:
Official Squadron Uckers player ,dont consider being a bowser mong as you dont get to travel as much. Also everyday is always differant as a player and it gets you out of stagging on. :threaten:

Did not know we had horses in the Corp now? Cant imagine their any good at uckers.

Hope this helps.
Dont get to travel much as a bowser mong? B0ll0cks!!! You used to be able to go to N Ireland and pull in the Bop wearing Chanel No FSII. You could always go to some of the top nightspots and entretain the looser ladies with tales of derring do once the aircrew had bored them rigid with how much money they earned and spent on grub from aircrew rations expenses.

Is browermong a new trade within the Corp ?

FABLONBIFCHIT if NI was the highlight of your travel experiance as a bowser mong all I can say is you've missed out .

Those old bowsers at Aldergrove were mental. Brake too hard and the overwing hose would uncouple and swing forward at 790mph. Instant death for anyone unfortunate enough to be in the 'swing zone'.

Adolf said:
I think perhaps English language is a new skill on planet earth. :crash:

Please expand on what a browermong is and which corporation you're talking about. :plotting:

SamCaine said:
Adolf said:
I think perhaps English language is a new skill on planet earth. :crash:

Please expand on what a browermong is and which corporation you're talking about. :plotting:
Please refer to Luke 12 Lizards not myself.I went to Grammer dont you know.

sorry ment bowsermong, these things happen when your an illiterate groundie mong.. too much squirting avtur up my nose and drinking pints of pish! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Adolf said:

FABLONBIFCHIT if NI was the highlight of your travel experiance as a bowser mong all I can say is you've missed out .
No I also managed Minden, Detmold, Hildesheim, Canada and a whole host of other places but they pale into insignificance when compared to NI:)

It's just got to be bowsermong. The best job in the world!

don't go to Sig's as they are gayers.

Nothing like the smell of Avtur FSII first thing in the morning (apologies to all fans of Apocalypse Now). Of course the fact that you got to wear those Jackson suits really put the icing on the cake especially with nothing on underneath sorry I digress. Yep. Bowsermonging. The way forward.

Refuelling CH53s at the Para Centre in Bad Lippspringe and letting the female jumpers test out the PTO lever.

happy days

Instructing Bowser Mong Instructors at Westmoors was epic. Especially when one of them thought he was a bit of a Damon Hill in his Ford Fiesta and got lifted for speeding on the A 303 on the way to Wallop for the pi§§ up at the end of his course. 3 pips later and he's still a knob. I mean, who speeds past the only Sierra Cosworth on the planet (Only just come out then) without realising it was the bill.

2 Weeks commanding 8 Mongs at Soltau Trg Area for an FAC Ex. Only one a/c tipped up cos of bad weather so we spent most days in bed and most nights in Hamburg.

Oh yes young Padawan.............A Mong life I see happy in which you will become.

Dont become like the Lord Flash..........He's been flying so long, he now irons his Y fronts for less drag.

Have done bowser monging, bowser monging for mongs (HQ SQN Ubre) and Sigs. Sigs is the way ahead, really is, lots more responsibilty and being your own boss on Exercise! bowser monging is ok, but once you have done one hot refuel you have done them all, and who wants to spend all exercise refiiling Landrovers, bedfords and exchanging jerrycans for people! Sigs Prime Donnas all the way! I suggest Command Troop too! Rebro Commander!

TheWarden said:
Dont become like the Lord Flash..........He's been flying so long, he now irons his Y fronts for less drag.

Oi!!

You're the last bloke on the planet who can talk about dress sense.

'Man at Reno's'.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GunzablazinUK Aviation 17
BeJaCo Aviation 20
P Aviation 5