Griffin Olive ipad case

Discussion in 'Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets' started by Blade-Runner, Sep 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been googling for ages but cant find a UK retailer of this case in olive green. There are the odd ones popping up on ebay but 'from China' is an alarm bell that its a copy. Any help would be great. If I cant find olive I'll settle with black.

Cheers

2. Saw the OG version on dale in the Enfield branch of HMV a couple of weeks back.

3. Thanks ill try there. Normal rrp is approx £50. If black off amazon is £15 cheaper then the black one it is. Olive isn't a need, just a nice want have.

4. Well even after checking numerous online YouTube reviews the two tabs you mention look like silicon outter case 'stays' and nothing else as they're not specifically identified for any particular purpose, however it's not cheap so I'd be wary about cutting them off or at least do it carefully.

5. duh, keep forgetting about ye olde you tube! Yeah without them the silicone case would be far snugger. Must investigate!