Grief whores R us!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Mar 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ok so 28 people died in a bus crash and 22 were kids. Its sad, its actually quite sad indeed. Couple of points though;

Why the fuck are they brought back and given military honours? ( and point of order why were those belgians wearing medals on combats?)

Whats really fucking mongish though is the head teacher of the English school where one of the pupils attended , before leaving three years ago and living in belgium getting her grief whore head on and her 15 minutes of fame. Whats that about?

Some fucking people will do anything to get on the cunting telly!
    • Like Like x 5
  2. It's the perfect way to draw attention away from the Belgians chronic problem with endemic child abuse, child abuse rings over there seem to operate like the free masons.
  3. I'm pretty sure that Head Teacher's heart melted after hearing of the Swiss crash?

She knew some of the pupils and might have been rather fondue of some?

Is that my toblerone, I'll get my coat...
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Really? Care to explain?

Mounting children instead of goats you think?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Most freemasons were abused as children. It's a vicious circle and it needs to be broken...with the same vigour and gusto applied by a Master Mason to a 5 year old boy's ring piece.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I never knew that.
  7. There was plenty of information on the net, and not by the David Ike's of the world. Belgium was a haven for paedophiles and they reckon that it wasn't only Catholic priests, but politicians and policemen. The last major enquiry there had the public out on the streets and a lot of people in important places were accused of serious levels of corruption. It has to be said though that there was also a serious level of incompetence, so it's possible that the finger pointing went both ways.
  8. I wonder if there'd be anywhere near as much grief whoring if it had been a bus load of adults?
    National day of mourning with church bells tolling all over Belgium yesterday, all over the news...
    If it was a bus full of your average Belgian adults it would have had a couple of news segments and then pushed aside for something more important.
    But because it's kids then there has to be mass wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Is there a large expat population of scousers in Belgium?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber
  9. Why do you ask?

Sent from my Clansman using Enigma
  10. There was another thread with this title. I seem to remember it earning an MiG (Mention in the Guardian).

I wonder what happened to it....
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ahh the great unwashed guardianistas. All very pro this and that and pc to the hilt unitl it hits them and theirs and then its NIMBY all the fucking way. And if you don't agree with them your a Nazi. Fuck em!
    • Like Like x 4