Grief Whores of Britain Awards

It gets underway in about 15 minutes - So who will be crowned Celebrity Grief Whore of the Year.

This award goes to the celebrity that gets behind an award simply to further their own career. (The fucking grief whore.)

Nominations please......Carry on.....

S

syledis

You mean you dont get a warm fuzzy glow over the efforts of their agents to get them onto the show?

Any sign of Piers Morgan or Katherine Jenkins yet? Pippa Middleton doing catering?

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
We have that silly tart Luisa Zissman from the apprentice. "No, I didn't know the photographers were there when I bent over" she said as she turned up for the awards...

Boob.jpg

Wordsmith

There is no proof that James Corden is funny. Laughing at you own jokes and talking in a high pitched voice as if you have caught the gayness does not make you funny. I did not watch the above event, i was too busy watching the student minx on Great British Bake Off.

There is no proof that James Corden is funny. Laughing at you own jokes and talking in a high pitched voice as if you have caught the gayness does not make you funny. I did not watch the above event, i was too busy watching the student minx on Great British Bake Off.
Who's that? Is that the one that seems to be stoned out her box all the time?

I'd shag her rotten.

Her garden shed cake was lovely too.

I thought this had been sewn up years ago by Esther Ranzen?

She is officially "Queen of Grief" until her death + three years... it's in her BBC contract!

Who's that? Is that the one that seems to be stoned out her box all the time?

I'd shag her rotten.

Her garden shed cake was lovely too.
Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby

(Eh oh eh a-ha...!)

James Corden is a thunder c*nt of the highest order.

That is all.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I thought this had been sewn up years ago by Esther Ranzen?

She is officially "Queen of Grief" until her death + three years... it's in her BBC contract!
Oh I don't know, the woman who people would've listened about Saville. I think she's a disgrace, head of child line but did nothing. Perhaps she was paid well though.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)