Grief Walts

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Forastero, Feb 15, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Ordinarily this kind of stuff doesn't interest me as I work on the principle of 'each to their own' and all that but there's a tragic (and it is sad however you look at it) tale of a young girl aged 13 who was fatally stabbed in a park yesterday. She was found by a local geezer who left some flowers at the site.

WTF is that all about? Tragic? Undoubtedly. Distressing for the geezer who found her? Most definitely. They loved her before she was murdered? Not bloody likely FFS. Or am I being too harsh?

Full article: Girl, 13, at centre of murder probe after dying 'after assault by woman, 26' | Mail Online

Attached Files:

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Lot of it about, like the chap on top gear said, our emotions have become americanised whhere there is only joy or grief and the poles spin so easily that we will all need therapy and counselling to help us deal with the issues! Bunch of grief whores!

3. Its all in the quality handwriting!

4. At least there's a bit more effort gone into that one than the usual 'Why?' or 'Sleep tight with the angels little one'..

• Like Like x 2
  5. Liverpool

6. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Fair one but it still gives me the spleen.

7. Have you not noticed the hordes of grief whores that in habit ARRSE? People who have to be at the center of the tragedy, people like Tropper/Jim24 or the biker in the Wootten Basset documentary.

It's rampant everywhere and for everything, whether it was a chav who wrapped his car round a lamp post, some one who was murdered or a soldier who's been killed on operations.

8. They did love her. The act of caring for another is love, whether it is the romantic love you feel for your partner, the paternal love you feel for you children, the love you feel for your parents, the emotional attachments you have for your pets, the bonds between you and you oppos, or the common love of humanity that makes people go out of their way to help their neighbour in distress.

• Like Like x 7
  9. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Oh I know and like I said I usually just ignore it but for some reason this one has got my goat.

10. I normally seem to be able to avoid it, I only ever see griefs whores on ARRSE, like you I normally ignore the losers, until it's someone I knew.

11. This sort of stuff really grips my shit.

Was she fit?

12. It's become apparent that everyone bar myself is a mod now :)

13. Prince Albert and I are not, unless we can get the photoshopped medals!!

14. If I were a MOD the recruitment forum wouldn't exist.

15. If I were a mod, every day would be the first day of spring.....