"Grief walt??"

This was a scene in "Animal House", when the lads road trip to a female university with a newspaper clipping about a girl killed in a pottery kiln explosion and then blag "sympathy" dates with her mates...

Bad drills for trying to copy an idea from a classic film, even worse for getting caught and anyway he's 31 and she was 17... I'd have smelt a wrong 'un due to the fact it's not dating it's grooming!

Tool.

polar69 said:
Why is he in RAF pig uniform in one picture and AAC in another >?
Sometimes when we have to work with the Army they make us put our capbadge on their berret.

P

PrinceAlbert

D0lly86 said:
polar69 said:
Sometimes when we have to work with the Army they make us put our capbadge on their berret.
"Beret" has one "r" ;)

Now pop round and put my jonny on for me :D

PrinceAlbert said:
D0lly86 said:
polar69 said:
"Beret" has one "r" ;)

Now pop round and put my jonny on for me :D
Ah yes, I'm not upto full steam yet I need a cup of tea before I can be perfect again.

Markintime said:
D0lly86 said:
polar69 said:
My eyesight isn't what it was but he appears to be wearing a REME cap badge or at least one where the Royal Crown is prominent.
I didn't really look that closely just thought I would offer a possible explination. Are they definately the same person?

P

PrinceAlbert

Markintime said:
D0lly86 said:
polar69 said:
My eyesight isn't what it was but he appears to be wearing a REME cap badge or at least one where the Royal Crown is prominent.
It certainly has the shape of the REME cap badge.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Circus_Pony said:
This was a scene in "Animal House", when the lads road trip to a female university with a newspaper clipping about a girl killed in a pottery kiln explosion and then blag "sympathy" dates with her mates...

Bad drills for trying to copy an idea from a classic film, even worse for getting caught and anyway he's 31 and she was 17... I'd have smelt a wrong 'un due to the fact it's not dating it's grooming!
Tool.
So a 29 year old and a 16 year old is wrong then. :oops:

Was it good luck or bad luck thta she got knocked over by am ambulance?

Good thinking that man, some creative ideas especially when he contacted the parents to convince them he was engaged to their daughter! Shame he got caught though, it happens to the best of us at times.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forastero The Intelligence Cell 100
tropper66 The Intelligence Cell 46
W REME 8