Grid to Mag

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by Seaforth, Mar 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Her Majesty asked if I would be available for a trip at her expense to hot and dusty climes. On asking my Batman to check my social diary I agreed and then asked myself if native bearers would be available on arrival to carry my portage. Of course, I was told I would be picked up in a sedan chair from the aircraft and hence to my luxurious quarters.
    The Military Chest from uncle Fergus who fought in the Crimea was just not up to the job and neither was Louis Vuitton I expected and so I asked for an item of luggage from the RAF. I was told 'none in stock', so decided to get my own. After purusual I came to rest on the site of Grid to Mag and decided to give these fellows the task of obtaining a bag. After a short while they did and sent it off to me by courier. Needless to say the courier lost the item. However, through all this Kirk from Grid to Mag delivered excellent customer service and care and a new bag arrived today. Grid to Mag is an example to other companies of excellent customer service and I would like to thank Kirk and thouroghly recommend Grid to Mag to other of her Majesties proles.
    enquiries@gridtomag.co.uk
    Grimsby
    Hull

Jim

2. Have you considered writing a book? I sincerely hope not.

3. Let me get this straight; You ordered some kit online and they delivered what you paid for after failing once? So you'd recommend a company that takes two attempts to get kit you've paid for?

You
    dull
    kunt
    Feck
    orf
    and
    do
    one!

4. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Mag to grid, more like.

5. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

You're not wrong there. My past dealings with the owner of the site does not inspire me to buy from him.
    Stick to being a non communicative useless AI K**k. :nod:

6. I think you poke badgers with something else.

7. I have to use something else as gridtomag fucked up my order and didn't manage to send me the spoon I ordered.

8. I had my problems when you were around A**y but my treatment has worked a treat. Look, i am communicating and this area is improving.

As for the useless AI... well you're in no position, specially when you've scyttled away when things don't go your way.

As a customer you would get nothing less than good service, even after this trashing of somebody you took no time in getting to know.

9. I poke badgers with ladles.

10. I don't recall ever being asked for a spoon or anything that contained one? Unless it is a reference to something i don't understand.

As for Seaforths order, that was entirely out of my control as the courier "lost" the first one and i don't think any other retailler would be so prompt in offering, let alone sending, another.

BTW, i am still embroilled in battle in their Claims process for the loss of the first package.

The defence rests m'lud.

11. Some sharp feckers on here :)

Sarcasm - look it up!

12. ......oh dear!! :(

13. Just had a look at their site. Fookin hell, you see the prices :) Gerber Legend only £83