Greyhound.....NOT !!!!

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Where I live, public transport is run by Wendybus......

as in When de bus finally come, I might get home....

Ritch

LE
Where I live, public transport is run by Wendybus......

as in When de bus finally come, I might get home....
Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Not really.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
9d0029678b7fda739f859022114778c8bf6755ef50acbd5096012d7eff3e5a0d.jpg

Ritch

LE
Look, I knew this was going to happen ! It may be old, but using italics on 'might' could be original. Well, it might.....
frabz-youre-not-funny-or-original-kindly-****-off-31f2dd.jpg

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
ait a mo...just seen it. There was NO racial stuff intent upon this. It only came into my head because, because of ongoing roadworks in my town, buses of the same number, but going in opposite directions go by this stop. Ones going one way don't stop..two of them went by, both times me and other people waiting were getting ready to get on, so somehow this came into my head.......sorry, it was a crap joke anyway, but absolutely no racial intent

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
ait a mo...just seen it. There was NO racial stuff intent upon this. It only came into my head because, because of ongoing roadworks in my town, buses of the same number, but going in opposite directions go by this stop. Ones going one way don't stop..two of them went by, both times me and other people waiting were getting ready to get on, so somehow this came into my head.......sorry, it was a crap joke anyway, but absolutely no racial intent

The Perisher

Clanker
So lets go........ Today I stood at the BUS STOP for 25 minutes waiting for a 5 MINUTE service. Just before the bus arrived an "Immigrant" couple came to the stop and stood at the other end. The bus arrived and stopped at the other end. The "Immigrant" couple boarded the bus and the driver informed me there was no room for me............ When I pointed out she had not stopped at the bus stop but had in fact stopped short and allowed people at the back of the queue to board first her reply was TOUGH. My question is ............ Why are women allowed out of the house during daylight hours.?

Latest Threads