Grey invaders!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by postman_twit, Nov 8, 2010.

1. In your 30's

15 vote(s)
  2. In your 40's

18 vote(s)
  3. In your 50's

3 vote(s)
  4. I always wax/shave so I couldn't tell you either way

3 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What little hair I now have left contains a fair smattering of grey. That's not an issue.

However, I noticed for the first time the other day a grey hair in my siddies.

My question is, does grey hair travel downhill and at what point can you expect your pubes to start to resembling steelwire wool?

Is there a marketing opportunity that Grecian are missing out on?

2. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

Grey!! Ginger doesn't go grey, just a lighter shade of orange you gwar!!
  3. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

In my case it worked its way uphill ... still got most of my head hair, and in the original colour, but it's deffo looking a bit bleached down below ;-)
  4. Meant to tell you the other day, you've left a clump of uncut grey round the back of your nut. Is your stylist blind?
  5. I noticed just last week at the waxing salon that they were selling pube dying kits. Would you like the details?
  6. I have to report a stray grey single pube at the bottom of my knacker bag. The offending thing it seems is stronger than steel wire and offensive to remove.
  7. For the waxing or dying? No need for either as I use harry maskers for waxing and am still a natural hue at the moment!
  8. Wait till you get your first grey nasal hair - then you know its only a short time before you are shaving twice in the morning and talking to your long dead friends/relatives as if they are in the room with you...

Quis Separabit
    Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum
  9. I've got one pure white pube and I'm only 35!
  10. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

Not so much Stevie Wonder, more Kenny Rogers as my stylist.. ;-) As you know I don't have enough hair to go grey.

And whats with the jet black antenna that's started to grow out of the top of my ear and requires pliers to pluck. It has the tensile strength of steel wire rope
  11. My eyebrows were the first victims.Now they are 50/50 brown and white.Grey pubes are not an attractive sight either.
  12. I get one white hair in my eyebrow. I remove the offending thing with tweezers. The rest of me is still the colour I was born with and grew into.

13. Use a magic marker. They come in orange too!
  14. The joys of being female and the full on Hollywood wax :D
  15. Don't like Hollywood waxes. Makes me feel like a paedo when I see an adult woman who looks twelve 'down there.'