Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Greta Thunberg......

Personally I hope she pulls through this difficult time.

Not that I give a flying Fcuk about her health, I just don't want anything bad to happen and we get this vomit inducing malarkey happening.

bb3b35c94e01004154e92eb5902ef209.jpg

The 'We're all going to die in 50 years time if we don't change our ways' message seems to have lost a fair bit of its impetus against the current 'well actually, we could all potentially be dead in 2 weeks, and by the way, with the lock downs, global pollution is dropping like a stone ' situation we are currently in.
She and her team must be fuming.
Do you really think you have Coronavirus, Greta? Do you?

We’re all going to die in 50 years time? Fucking hell, I’ll be 113

Greta who?

Her management team/programmers must be hacked off. By the time the virus panic dies down, their childish icon will be an adult and just another mong student who needs to get a job and learn about life.

Perhaps they've already found a juvenile Greta Mk2 and are busy prepping/conditioning it to take over the sainthood?

I'm the next Greta Thunberg. I'm (slightly) bigger, better and adding new dimensions to my message.

'Right, lads! Some of you horrible cnuts stole my future! I should be in the NAAFI. How ******* dare you!?!'

[ Insert sone stuff about the Catechism, Gospels, etc.]

'From now on, you'll be eating twigs, living a puritan lifestyle, taking up an agrarian occupation as a member of a collective... Everything to eradicate your carbon emissions.'

I'm the next Greta Thunberg. I'm (slightly) bigger, better and adding new dimensions to my message.

'Right, lads! Some of you horrible cnuts stole my future! I should be in the NAAFI. How ******* dare you!?!'

[ Insert sone stuff about the Catechism, Gospels, etc.]

'From now on, you'll be eating twigs, living a puritan lifestyle, taking up an agrarian occupation as a member of a collective... Everything to eradicate your carbon emissions.'
Is that you Jeremy?

****...........that wasn't a question, more an expression of despair.

There is no need for despair. With well under a million young people joining Momentum, we are cultivating the next generation of activists. We will persevere, and we will have a Labour government by 2050.
With Sir Keir Starmer, OBE, at the helm, we will show that Labour is the party for working class people.

Momentum: Moving Forward Together for Social Justice and Ethnic Minorities.