Greta Thunberg......

Once we get past the howls of 'brexit!!!! grrr! it's interesting how across the world, unconnected countries are all having the same kind of issue, I wonder if it's a side effect of having had most of the worlds production/manufacture stop for a year and a half, and now as companies are trying to make up lost earnings by ramping up production that the infrastructures can't cope with the increased load.
You've pointed out what is obvious to most, but anything that can be blamed on Brexit will be until I'm under the sod.

NSP

LE
Ive been asked several times now - why the fuel issue is being blamed on Brexit - when its clearly a media induced problem

Why The shortage of Lorry drivers is blamed on Brexit when Polish drivers arent returning to France either - I did point out that Brexit has perhaps brought it to a head quicker along with IR35 - but it was a long running train wreck and the result was allways going to end like this when Eastern europeans didnt need to come here for decent wages. Brexit does however allow people to blame the Torys / Brexit / Boris and deflect from the fact theyve been screwing the workforce for years.

Why its Brexits fault fuel costs have increased - since its a global issue

We keep being told that the rest of the world thinks the UK is an irrelevant joke and they are laughing at us over all these disasters Brexits caused - But everyone I meet asks why are people blaming Brexit all the time.
It's not that this country has an under-supply of goods; it's just that it has an over-supply of absolute morons.

All day yesterday every news bulletin was scaremongering about there being no turkeys for Xmas and how we were going to run out of Quality Street and loo-roll. Once again, the media have created a crisis where there wasn't one and there's now hardly anything on the shelves around my wood of the neck. Except a massive stack of tubs of Quality Street and an adequate supply of arsewipe.

Go figure...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Start reporting on the forthcoming massive increase in violent deaths of scaremongering journos and see how it pans out.

fourteen2two

Old-Salt
Daily Wail showing people with trolleys full of bog roll leaving Costco. It's a wholesale place ffs!
Probably shopkeepers stocking up. I doubt you can buy anything other than big packs.

Londo

LE
Daily Wail showing people with trolleys full of bog roll leaving Costco. It's a wholesale place ffs!
Probably shopkeepers stocking up. I doubt you can buy anything other than big packs.
Correct . I used to have a Bookers card . It's for bulk buying same as Costco's

ACAB

LE

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Good God, words absolutely fail me that this mental patient is given the benefit of the doubt!!!

Moron!!!!
Diane Abbott gets it so why not the Doom Troll too ?

NSP

LE

Greta Thunberg ‘Never Gonna Give You Up’ performance...​

I expect the irony of her contributing to the concerts inevitably significant carbon footprint has been entirely lost on her.

Somewhere in the world is some young boy about 16 or something, checking out her arse and knocking one out to that video. The rest of us are thinking FFS she looks like a twat with a mental disorder.

A173EAA6-BB89-46A2-941D-A708B06EEEA3.jpeg

Latest Threads