Greta Thunberg......

Awol

LE
I wonder if Greta Thunberg's parents/handlers regularly Google "Greta Thunberg" to see if Greta Thunberg is receiving any negative press?

It might be wise to not mention Greta Thunberg's name too often on this Greta Thunberg thread, lest it appear at the top of the results when searching for "Greta Thunberg" instead of being lost at the bottom.

We wouldn't want Greta Thunberg, or Greta Thunberg's parents, to burst into tears at all the negative and nasty things the evil unbelievers on ArRSe have said or might yet say about Greta Thunberg on a thread about Greta Thunberg, would we?
I don't think it would be fair if we were to constantly refer to Greta Thunberg in a shallow attempt at making Greta Thunberg feature highly in Google rankings. Greta Thunberg, the spokesperson for Climate Change and Climate Emergency is a figure to be idolised and perhaps there should even be an annual Greta Thunberg award.

For precocious, easily manipulated brats.

Who next? Ian Huntley? The bloke who stabbed Lee Rigby? Gerry Adams?

The BBC are so out of touch they shouldn't just lose their funding - they should be censored.shot.

THAT rifle could be used, or a combination of.steam-catapult and trebuchet depending upon position/management level / IQ (only joking)
FoC

Once Greta discovers the joys of cõck, and she forgets about climate change,
Somehow I just can't imagine that happening. Or looking at it the other way round, what bloke in her age bracket would want to slip her one? Swedish squaddies and matelots aside that is.

Got to admit, using a disabled child as a mouthpiece was a stroke of genius.
One of Jimmy Savile's tried and tested methods.

Whilst we're on the subject of things you shouldn't expose your children to.

20200216_130627.jpg

As seen in a bookshop window this afternoon.

One of Jimmy Savile's tried and tested methods.

Whilst we're on the subject of things you shouldn't expose your children to.

View attachment 450332
As seen in a bookshop window this afternoon.
A profit maker and propaganda for Greenpeace apparently.My bold.

This inspiring picture book retells the story of Nobel Peace Prize nominee Greta Thunberg - the Swedish teenager who has led a global movement to raise awareness about the world's climate crisis - using allegory to make this important topic accessible to young children. Greta is a little girl who lives in a beautiful forest threatened by Giants. When the Giants first came to the forest, they chopped down trees to make houses. Then they chopped down more trees and made even bigger homes. The houses grew into towns and the towns grew into cities, until now there is hardly any forest left. Greta knows she has to help the animals who live in the forest, but how? Luckily, Greta has an idea... A section at the back explains that, in reality, the fight against the 'giants' isn't over and explains how you can help Greta in her fight.
( By joining Greenpeace perhaps?)This book has been printed sustainably in the UK on 100% recycled paper. By buying a copy of this book, you are making a donation of 3% of the cover price to Greenpeace UK. color illustrations

Ho2331 said:

Once Greta discovers the joys of cõck, and she forgets about climate change

Somehow I just can't imagine that happening. Or looking at it the other way round, what bloke in her age bracket would want to slip her one? Swedish squaddies and matelots aside that is.

My bold Hmm.. she should go to one of the bigger cities there like Malmo, she would find lots of virile men of the MENA persuasion who would happily indulge her desire, even if she didn't want it!! Sweden's rape rate under the spotlight
snip "Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe, author Naomi Wolf said on the BBC's Newsnight programme recently.
The Swedish police recorded the highest number of offences - about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants - of any force in Europe, in 2010. The second-highest in the world."

From another source ..
"More than half of those convicted of rape or attempted rape in Sweden last year were born in a foreign country, new statistics reveal.
In cases of rape where the victim was set upon and did not know their attacker or attackers, the figure rises to 85 per cent. Four in ten had been in Sweden less than a year. "

NSP

LE
( By joining Greenpeace perhaps?)
Yeah - right! When we were getting the West of Shetland fields opened up those tossers turned up in the Rainbow Whatever and were the most polluting thing in the field. Their carbon (not to mention their leaked oil) footprint was about twice the size of every other vessel and installation in the field at the time, especially when they put their Zodiac in the water to flagrantly ignore the COLREGs and other rules for safe navigation.

There's no sight prettier* than watching the graceful arc described by a beardy, shouty tree-hugger in an ill-fitting immersion suit as he wags his finger in the standing position, mid-Zodiac, and gets the directed-jet setting from a hose on a 12bar fire main square in the chest from about five metres.

* Except perhaps a certain Nordic lady of my close acquaintance.

Don't be upsetting Gretas mum, she looks like she packs a punch

muscles1.jpg

Why all the hatred towards Greta? She has inspired me, and restored by faith in the younger generation. One day I will become carbon neutral, and live the austere life of poverty that the Extinction Rebellion movement demands of us.

I don't think it would be fair if we were to constantly refer to Greta Thunberg in a shallow attempt at making Greta Thunberg feature highly in Google rankings. Greta Thunberg, the spokesperson for Climate Change and Climate Emergency is a figure to be idolised and perhaps there should even be an annual Greta Thunberg award.

Or we could have a 'Greta Thunberg' Annual at Christmas, just like we used to a have a Victor Annual or Beano Annual. Greta could star in a threesome with Plug and Lord Snooty in the Bash Streets Kids.

Carbon 6

Old-Salt
Or we could have a 'Greta Thunberg' Annual at Christmas, just like we used to a have a Victor Annual or Beano Annual. Greta could star in a threesome with Plug and Lord Snooty in the Bash Streets Kids.
IMG_1053.JPG

My favourite. The Broons would've made short work of wee Greta.

It's sobering; but I got this 1958 edition for Christmas that year. FM, I'm old.

Here's hoping my quote of your post winds up at the top of google's search algorithm when I defiantly say that her name should be........

Pippi Mongstocking

There is nothing better than watching a lot of miserable old farts internet beating a teenager for have the bare faced cheek to have an opinion.

can we pin this thread to the one about young people being feckless morons who have no idea about anything?
So tell us how open to sweet reason you'd be if the climate change sceptics came out with a teenage spacker as their spokesmong? And then followed said spokesmong with a slavish devotion that almost approaches a cult-like status?

I was reading an article in the Times in the libary yesterday about how the climate moonhowlers had been saying for years that there would be no snow on Kilimanjaro soon, but this year they have just had a large drop of snow which doesn't quite fit in with the Saint Greta worshipers preditions.

Latest Threads