Greta Thunberg......

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Mum looks very much the mong of the family whereas the daughter looks quite normal .
If she wants her to be the new 'Greta' she's going to have to stamp on her face a few times .
I disagree. He looks like something out of Planet of the Apes.

I love how they're ‘conflicted’ about air travel.

LOL, I couldn't hold the vomit in long enough to read that far down.

you shouldhave read some of the comments ...
2 examples below

SI
Sixy3 DAYS AGO
A family of screwballs.
REPLY1 REPLY 6
FLAG

LO
LobbyDoser3 DAYS AGO
Reply to Sixy - view message
Head up their....es...

The next generation of Greta's are coming:

Life imitating art, or just some ditzy middle class bint jumping on the £££££ eco bandwagon?

EXz9N-fWAAArTdo.jpg

Definitely a bit of the 'Daahling, we just have to have our little breaks every few months, but we recycle so it's OK' about them.

Utter wasters.
I’m gonna stick an extra tonne of fuel on next time, just for them.

It's a bit soon for them to decide that she has no future as an engineer or scientist who could work on solutions and instead opt out and become a shouty campaigner.
These people aren't about actually working towards solutions, that's for others to labour away at.

They're more for hectoring others to show how beneficent they are, the useless meatbags.

These people aren't about actually working towards solutions, that's for others to labour away at.

They're more for hectoring others to show how beneficent they are, the useless meatbags.
As written before, if it wasn't this Greta-fed outrage du jour, it would be something else.
Not so much the Angry Brigade, but more the "I'm a bit cross" Brigade.
Contrary twats, being contrary for the sake of being contrary.

And keep the mixture in auto rich.

You are bimbling about in a DC6, n'est ce pas?
A DC what now? Just for you Orville, I’ll do it at 230 rather than 430.

Best make that another 5 tonnes.

Londo

LE
I disagree. He looks like something out of Planet of the Apes.

I love how they're ‘conflicted’ about air travel.
I didn't mention him as I have a feeling he may well be regarded irrelevant in that family .
Apart from being a source of income of course .

The advantage of not being a young whippersnapper like your good self is that our mere existence offends the virtue signalling shitcunts and causes paroxysms of soggy botty burps.

The avgas guzzling, multi cylinder, uber het, Scandi mong childhood stealing radials are merely a bonus.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

The bonus is that Orville, having done it without automation, hasn't, (yet,) totally fcuked anything up.*
Old fashioned learning has a lot for which to commend itself.
* If we only look beyond those doughnuts on the DZ owner's lawn at 03:00.
But that doesn't count, he wasn't qual'ed then.

The advantage of not being a young whippersnapper like your good self is that our mere existence offends the virtue signalling shitcunts and causes paroxysms of soggy botty burps.

The avgas guzzling multi cylinder uber het Scandi mong childhood stealing radials are merely a bonus.
I’ve got wood

It's the vibration of the seat felt through one's prostate does that...

More so when a jug has blown off and the entire edifice is shaking like an epileptic in a disco.

Latest Threads