Greta Thunberg......

endure

GCM

bestri10

Old-Salt
The next generation of Greta's are coming:

So they are denying their child education because they want to use the child as a puppet to get rich by making the kid spew all sorts of baseless bollocks most likely the opinions of the parents, sounds like a form of child abuse to me.

Despite the already spotted supreme irony of a Manchester Airport employee grooming his own daughter to become a global environmental spokesperson hate figure, there are other hysterical(ly funny) forces at work:

Customer

Service

Manager

and Manchester Airport.

All in the same sentence? The Manchester Everything’s News has truly excelled itself in its eternal quest to cobble (SWIDT?) a series of words together to form the word “bollocks”.

And WTF is a childbirth educator? How much nightschool do you need to do to say “push”?

Despite the already spotted supreme irony of a Manchester Airport employee grooming his own daughter to become a global environmental spokesperson hate figure, there are other hysterical(ly funny) forces at work:

Customer

Service

Manager

and Manchester Airport.

All in the same sentence? The Manchester Everything’s News has truly excelled itself in its eternal quest to cobble (SWIDT?) a series of words together to form the word “bollocks”.

And WTF is a childbirth educator? How much nightschool do you need to do to say “push”?
Maybe a childbirth educator stars in ehem. ehem .''educational'' films to show people how to make babies. :oops:

Maybe a childbirth educator stars in ehem. ehem .''educational'' films to show people how to make babies. :oops:
I think it’s more likely she’s one of these cretins that advises wimmin on their birthing “rights”. With the moving of a sizeable chunk of the BBC to Salford Media City (not part of Manchester as Salford is a City in its own right as these people never fail to remind you), the area is overrun with Selinas and Jaspers all keen for Chlamydia/ Tarquinius to be born naturally.

This then transmogrifies into giving birth in a paddling pool and/ or on top of Mt Snowdon where inevitably the “natural” bit kicks in and devoid of pain relief or worse, complications arise and the whole circus promptly demands an emergency casevac to the nearest maternity unit that isn’t expecting them, courtesy of an already overstretched ambulance service.

And yes. I know both a midwife and a paramedic and they both despair of these feckwits for one simple reason; it’s wholly avoidable.

I think it’s more likely she’s one of these cretins that advises wimmin on their birthing “rights”. With the moving of a sizeable chunk of the BBC to Salford Media City (not part of Manchester as Salford is a City in its own right as these people never fail to remind you), the area is overrun with Selinas and Jaspers all keen for Chlamydia/ Tarquinius to be born naturally.

This then transmogrifies into giving birth in a paddling pool and/ or on top of Mt Snowdon where inevitably the “natural” bit kicks in and devoid of pain relief or worse, complications arise and the whole circus promptly demands an emergency casevac to the nearest maternity unit that isn’t expecting them courtesy of an already overstretched ambulance service.

And yes. I know both a midwife and a paramedic and they both despair of these feckwits for one simple reason; it’s wholly avoidable.
Childbirth hurts, does it?
Well, golly gee.. who'd have thought it?
As Robin Williams said 'sure, men can experience this by shitting out a bowling ball"

NSP

LE
Childbirth hurts, does it?
Well, golly gee.. who'd have thought it?
As Robin Williams said 'sure, men can experience this by shitting out a bowling ball"
Many women, after experiencing childbirth for the first time, declare that it is the most painful thing in the world before going on to say how many more times they'd like to go through it.

I beg to differ that it is the most painful thing in the world as I've never heard a bloke, on receiving their first kick to the plums, declare that they'd really like to have another one.

Londo

LE

Chef

LE
So chavs want to make the bit time on 'Love Island' or becoming footballers.

This pillock wants to make the big time by becoming the mother of 'the next Greta'.

Punt.

So they are denying their child education because they want to use the child as a puppet to get rich by making the kid spew all sorts of baseless bollocks most likely the opinions of the parents, sounds like a form of child abuse to me.

To be fair it's worked for Greta's parents

Latest Threads