Greta Thunberg......

The Doom Goblin doesn't want to come out and play anymore.

Oh well, best all go home then, Greta says so.
Have a look at the first line in your link, my perverted mind found it hilarious. I'll probably go to Hell for this, assuming that the devil will let me in.
The University of Winchester has unveiled a new bronze statue of Greta Thunberg. Titled “Make a Difference”, it is believed to be the “first life-size sculpture” of the activist, and its £24,000 erection.

Have a look at the first line in your link, my perverted mind found it hilarious. I'll probably go to Hell for this, assuming that the devil will let me in.
The University of Winchester has unveiled a new bronze statue of Greta Thunberg. Titled “Make a Difference”, it is believed to be the “first life-size sculpture” of the activist, and its £24,000 erection.

it should look like this

1619008109506.png

ches

LE
I see the Beeb has got a show about the wee shite coming out too. Won't be expecting that to delve deeply into the actions of her parents over the years......hmmm.

On another note, is it just me or with the pandemic starting to reduce in impact as the vaccinations across the globe begin to have some positive effect, would i be daft in thinking that said parents have 'told' the wee shite to get on her soapbox again as her profile has taken a nose dive while we've been struggling with COVID. Got to refill those investment portfolios somehow hey Mr & Mrs Thunberg - you fcuking parasites.

Walter_Ego

Old-Salt
I fully expect Grumbellina to get on the case of the boat builders around Calais . There seems to be a problem with parts failing . Namely ( and forgive my lack of nautical vocabulary ) the flat bit at the back where the outboard engine goes.
Every news item I've seen has a brand new engine attached when setting off from Calais , yet when they get about halfway the engine mysteriously falls off ( or appears so , as the cameras never seem to be working at that point ) Must be playing hell with the whales and whatnots, not to mention oil slicks etc .
How dare they !!!

TamH70

MIA
I think Greta Thunberg is a very impressive young lady, whether or not I agree with everything she says.

She would have a scintilla of an iota of a fragment of being "impressive" if she wasn't an ambulatory meat-puppet with George Soros' fist rammed up her hoop and operating her jaw-bone.

We used to frown on kids being abused like she's been. What changed?

The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...

PS - The BBC doesn't do campaigns ...

...Or irony.

Wait! What?
I thought if we didn't do something RIGHT NOW about climate change we were doooomed.
That's been the party line from Aunty for some time now surely?
Now we've got another 9 years?

Latest Threads