Greta Thunberg......

Perhaps the EU are funding it?

The BBC has received nearly €5million in funding from the European Union since 2015, The Daily Telegraph has learnt, prompting accusations from Brexiteers that the broadcaster risks a conflict of interests.
The EU has given the BBC €4.8million (£4.2million) under its Horizon 2020 programme, which provides grants for research and development. Nearly €1.5million is earmarked for ongoing projects involving the corporation.
Hasn't even paid Mr Walkers boys wage

Anyone got a link of the news she is going to China, on a slow boat?

I thought not

Apparently it's reported she shouted out the window,
"How dare you burn those tree's. The pollutants it's putting into the atmosphere are harming us!"

Little Mbongo was asked for his reaction, but he said he couldn't as he had to walk for 2 hours to collect some water.
When questioned on this he said:
"It's nothing to do with the Climate Emergency, it's just that our local Chief has taken control of the local well and we can't afford to use it!"
Can I just point out that not everyone in Africa is called" Umbongo " despite what fruit juice drink advertising suggests.

Good news, Greta Thunberg is going to be replaced,
Bad news, with this,

View attachment 449555

Greta Thunberg humiliation: Gemma Collins in bombshell claim that she's UK equivalent

I'm afraid the old girl has missed the fuckin boat. I have been Britain's answer to Greta Thunberg for some time.

Can I just point out that not everyone in Africa is called" Umbongo " despite what fruit juice drink advertising suggests.
Next you'll be claiming they don't all come from Bongo Bongo land

Good news, Greta Thunberg is going to be replaced,
Bad news, with this,

View attachment 449555

Greta Thunberg humiliation: Gemma Collins in bombshell claim that she's UK equivalent

Gemmas the one ruining the planet by eating everything in sight.

I live in hope that we can get these two in a room together. 10-1 odds are that Gemma eats Greta.

Last edited:
Yep. Borrowed from my own post over on the BBC bias thread:

At the moment, her age makes her unassailable.

A comparison:

A couple of years back, a mate was seeing a women who had a nine year-old daughter who was a complete brat. She'd say things that were wholly inappropriate and the mother's conceit was, "Oh, isn't she funny?"

The mother effectively dared people to contradict her or her daughter. Most people, being polite, put up with things.

The daughter was wearing full make-up at the age of nine, FFS. SWMBO nipped into the Ladies in our local while the daughter was in there, applying her face. The daughter saw her and refused to move to allow SWMBO to wash her hands.

Like I say, a full-on brat.

One day, the kid said something to me. I picked up and left. My mate came and found me elsewhere and asked what was wrong. I pointed out that the kid was a brat and that if I responded to her comments as I would to an adult then there'd be tears and I'd be a bully. The 'humour' was just rudeness and I was calling emperor's new clothes on it.

The mother never forgave me. (Not that she was exactly stable; my mate found out he'd been dumped when she announced on Facebook that she was in a new relationship with another woman!)

Greta is, I fear, a cynical marketing exercise. She's young and has mental health issues. Anyone who challenges her does so at risk of being accused of bullying.

I agree that we have to do far more about the environment than we are. And we all have a part to play. But I fear that some of the marketing targeting is skewed. Over-population, in many places driven by tribalism and religious fundamentalism, is going to do far more damage than the countries in Western Europe will manage. But - hey - I'm probably racist for pointing that out, right?

India's population will soon be larger than China's. India's a country where 50 percent of the population at any one time has the shits because of poor sanitation. Should it really be out-breeding everyone, or getting a grip of what it has? Africa's a mess. Population growth is far exceeding GDP growth and the solution in some of the previously most successful economies is to grab from the white and give to the black. This despite there being land enough - good land, if you look after it properly - to go round.

It's an irony that in the developed world many people are actively turning to vegetarianism to reduce their ecological footprint while in many parts of the world where there are huge populations who're still striving to put meat on the table.
Oh dear. Logic...

It'll never catch on.

Latest Threads