Greta Thunberg......

Oh, dear - Scoldilocks is not going to be happy:

Greta: You stole my childhood!

Every Indian male, ever: Show bobs and vagene now: afterwards, we have struggle cuddle . . .

Quite isn't India burning coal cultural appropriation, Greta will be triggered

Oh, dear - Scoldilocks is not going to be happy:

Greta: You stole my childhood!

Every Indian male, ever: Show bobs and vagene now: afterwards, we have struggle cuddle . . .

followed by decapitation ..

What a bunch of clowns !!!!

That was actually embarrassing to watch, and the denials!!!! Jeez!!!
Yeah but the tall bird in the white knit top have great fatty clappers so I endured her flagrant hypocracy to the end.

JAD

LE
I heard from my mate Chalky down the NAAFI that Greta's got the GMB gig now that PM has offed himself.

Well, at least that will make for some much needed calm on the tele box first thing in a morning. Eh, no more ranting and storming off set with Ms Thunbergs steadfast hands at the tillers, me thinks. It'll keep SR on her twinkle toes; even LK will feel pretty again, win-win I'd say.

Can anyone spot any smidgin of irony here? No? Good, I got way with it then.

Why anyone listens to a retarded ignorant child who’s parents are ******* idiots...I’ll never understand.

Her dad should have swallowed.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

So,we will now import coking coal to make steel and, pay a higher price for it ? In turn putting up the price of production and,become uneconomical...no more Steel Industry ?

The coal will still be mined...somewhere,it will still be burned...
Been importing it for years, it piles into Immingham docks, offloaded by Hargreaves and then sent by train to Scunthorpe works .

Latest Threads