Greta Thunberg......

"Around the World" !

I bet she doesn't get anywhere near India and China!

She might even make it to Poland to bollock the Government, for allowing continued use of nasty coal fired power stations, using crappy Polish coal, which keeps Polish coal miners employed !

She will get short shrift from the Government (Law and Justice Party), who recently turned down an EU request (Demand), to stop mining and burning coal, they also requested (Demanded) that, Poland investigate alternative sources of energy !

Wait Out !

NSP

LE
So,we will now import coking coal to make steel and, pay a higher price for it ? In turn putting up the price of production and,become uneconomical...no more Steel Industry ?

The coal will still be mined...somewhere,it will still be burned...
There's none so blind as those who will not ignore a populist bandwagon when it's there to be leapt upon...

:rolleyes:

So,we will now import coking coal to make steel and, pay a higher price for it ? In turn putting up the price of production and,become uneconomical...no more Steel Industry ?

The coal will still be mined...somewhere,it will still be burned...
Look. I've had just about enough of you and your patriarchal facts. Feelings are how strategic decisions involving national assets are arrived at. You should know better.
Go away and "do the work" before embarrassing this site again.

Look. I've had just about enough of you and your patriarchal facts. Feelings are how strategic decisions involving national assets are arrived at. You should know better.
Go away and "do the work" before embarrassing this site again.

Mea Culpa. :(

NSP

LE
135435066_412776433108273_9192735507019351434_n.jpg

Party political broadcast on behalf of the Green Party.

Her fight or her parents?

Bet the solution to climate change will be ending the of capitalism.
Well everyone knows that Soviet Russia and China are ecological paradises because they cared so much to the environment.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well everyone knows that Soviet Russia and China are ecological paradises because they cared so much to the environment.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk
Well to be fair, they did try to reduce the effects that man has on the environment by killing off large swaths of their populations.

Remember Blue Peter badges well she and Marcus Rashfore have earned theirs

View attachment 552330
Of course Blue Peter is now a Woke Propaganda medium, ramming bullshit down kids' throats. It's the BBC.

And as someone pointed out above, we are forced to pay for it. Unbelievable.

Jesus, The Blessed Greta is starting to look spookily like Owen Jones....... another one who's earned their Poo Bleater badge

The difference being Owen has also earned his rusty sheriff's badge

Latest Threads