Greta Thunberg......

To combat the backlash about this announcement and the tide of resistance to paying the TV licence fee if such programmes are being commissioned the BBC PR bods have clarified that "BBC Studios Production is the commercial part of the organisation and although their award winning Science Unit has announced the brand new series, it is not funded by the licence fee."

I hope there will be someone working out how much of a carbon footprint this eco-series will leave in it's wake, with camera crews and equipment transported around at great expense and many locations needing to be visited several times for suitability before the first shot is even made..

To combat the backlash about this announcement and the tide of resistance to paying the TV licence fee if such programmes are being commissioned the BBC PR bods have clarified that "BBC Studios Production is the commercial part of the organisation and although their award winning Science Unit has announced the brand new series, it is not funded by the licence fee."

I hope there will be someone working out how much of a carbon footprint this eco-series will leave in it's wake, with camera crews and equipment transported around at great expense and many locations needing to be visited several times for suitability before the first shot is even made..
That makes it sound like they do it for free, (unlikely), or the BBC are keeping quiet about how much they are paying their subsidiary, (internal markets and all that).

Mummy's book came out..........exactly a week after, St. G's first protest outside the Swedish Parliament !

Just saying !

You ever seen the Great Apostle/Prophet/Soothsayer of Doom when she isn't being scripted by her parents or handlers?

Oratory at it's finest!

You ever seen the Great Apostle/Prophet/Soothsayer of Doom when she isn't being scripted by her parents or handlers?

Oratory at it's finest!

Sock puppets are no fun when you can see who is pulling the strings.

Snip

I agree that we have to do far more about the environment than we are. And we all have a part to play. But I fear that some of the marketing targeting is skewed. Over-population, in many places driven by tribalism and religious fundamentalism, is going to do far more damage than the countries in Western Europe will manage. But - hey - I'm probably racist for pointing that out, right?

India's population will soon be larger than China's. India's a country where 50 percent of the population at any one time has the shits because of poor sanitation. Should it really be out-breeding everyone, or getting a grip of what it has? Africa's a mess. Population growth is far exceeding GDP growth and the solution in some of the previously most successful economies is to grab from the white and give to the black. This despite there being land enough - good land, if you look after it properly - to go round.

It's an irony that in the developed world many people are actively turning to vegetarianism to reduce their ecological footprint while in many parts of the world where there are huge populations who're still striving to put meat on the table.
Nail, Head, Hammer.
And no one is prepared to challenge their right to over breed us all into extinction.

Script will be easy…

So Greta, whats your favourite colour?

'We must follow… the… um, science…'

And your favourite pastime?

And what do you do in your spare time?

So, about meeting all these people

Do you like ravioli?

Can you count to potato?

Perhaps the EU are funding it?

The BBC has received nearly €5million in funding from the European Union since 2015, The Daily Telegraph has learnt, prompting accusations from Brexiteers that the broadcaster risks a conflict of interests.
The EU has given the BBC €4.8million (£4.2million) under its Horizon 2020 programme, which provides grants for research and development. Nearly €1.5million is earmarked for ongoing projects involving the corporation.

As soon as a young Viking called Sven or Lars catches her eye and she starts getting moist, she won't care about the climate being fucked.

Script will be easy…

So Greta, whats your favourite colour?

And your favourite pastime?

And what do you do in your spare time?

So, about meeting all these people

Do you like ravioli?

Can you count to potato?

And if anyone asks her a question

"How dare you, you have stolen my childhood"

Once Greta discovers the joys of cõck, and she forgets about climate change, what will her manipulators do then?

Once Greta discovers the joys of cõck, and she forgets about climate change, what will her manipulators do then?
I'm sure they will be aware of the limited shelf life of their product so they will maximise short term income over long term stability.

As soon as a young Viking called Sven or Lars catches her eye and she starts getting moist, she won't care about the climate being fucked.
The days of them raping and pillaging the world are over.
Poor Greta is surrounded by a nation of cockwombles.

Latest Threads